17 - Morning Routine

Waking up wrapped in the arms of the person you love has been described by millions of people as comparable to heaven. The cliché is horrendously over used by romantic novels, teen romances, and even romantic comedies. The only problem with this, is there is no better way to describe it. An Alpha's muscular arms wrapped around his Omega's petite form; this is what my heaven would be. Just Sean and I until the end of time.

His hands were tightly, yet somehow gently around my waist, his thumb gently rubbing small circles on my side. He was so much bigger than me that his hand dwarfed my own. The veins in his hand were still visible, though he was relaxed. Now that we were mated I noticed everything about him.

"Sean?" I whispered sweetly in his ear. "We need to get up, you haven't posted a video in two days."

The last part made him shoot out of bed at lightning speed, tearing toward the bathroom. "I'll be right out!" He yelled, his morning voice cracking slightly. I giggled and heard the water running, he was brushing his teeth. I stretched as I sat up before making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth as well. I still had videos auto-uploading everyday for the next 5 days, but Jack needed to record now. He hadn't posted anything on YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram since the vlog after the now-infamous stream. His fans would want answers. It was as if he had dropped off the face of the earth to them.

We brushed our teeth in comfortable silence before Sean rushed back into my bedroom, pulling on sweatpants and a black t-shirt with the simple red Spiderman insignia on it, along with some grey socks. I leaned on the doorframe, watching him dress franticly with amusement. He finally turned to me, eyes wide like a puppy begging for a treat. "Could I use your setup to record a video?"

"Of course." I sauntered over to him, placing a kiss to his cheek. "My office is across the hall, the door on your left." I kissed his cheek before he sped off to do who knows what to record some type of video. I giggled at his craziness this morning before changing into a cute pastel green crop top and high-waisted jean shorts and putting on some white socks to cover my cold feet. I fixed my hair in a half-up-half-down style with a big baby blue bow on the back. Bows were the signature of my channel and my style. I wore bows in my hair all through school and everywhere else I could pull it off.

Soon enough, I could hear Jack's screaming from across the hall with both doors closed. He said something about "Dad of Boy", which I believe he was referring to the new God of War series he had started this past week on the channel. It made me smile and sometimes even giggle every time he used his alpha voice to say "boy".

But I'd be lying if I didn't also say it made me a little jealous that other omegas got to hear Sean's alpha voice. It was supposed to be reserved for me. Not to mention it's a huge turn on for Omegas, and there are literal millions of them watching Sean's videos. I sighed in defeat. It's Sean's job to entertain people, if that includes using his Alpha Voice, then I have to deal with it. I'm his mate, and he'd never leave me.

I got to work making us a decent breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. I frowned as I cooked. I was always a terrible cook, William told me that all the time when we were together. He used to tell me I was a poor excuse for an Omega. Because "What kind of Omega can't cook?". The amount of times he had purposefully burned me while I was cooking to punish me was too many to count. I still had faint white scars all over my palms and fingers from the burns. Before I knew it, I was crying. I felt tears fall down my face and I quickly grabbed a paper towel to wipe my eyes. It's really hard to mess up eggs, bacon, and toast, Mercy. Sean won't hurt you for messing up. I tried to convince myself that I'd be okay, but the best I could do was composure. I at least looked like I was fine. I finally made myself and Sean some coffee while finishing up plating everything.

I faintly heard Sean's outro from down the hall. I waited for it to be over and waited a few more seconds before calling his name. "Sean, I made breakfast!"

"Coming, lovely!" He shouted back, the tone in his voice sounded giddy, and I heard him trot into the kitchen. I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Good morning, beautiful." He kissed my temple. "Sorry I was so flighty this morning, I completely forgot that I hadn't uploaded."

"I hope you like eggs and bacon." I smiled weakly. "I also made some toast and brewed some coffee."

"Like? Anything you make I am sure I will love." He kidded before grabbing both of our plates and placing them on the island in front of the two bar stools. I grabbed our two coffee mugs with the creamer and we sat down together.

"I hope you don't mind, I only have almond milk creamer." I blushed. "I'm lactose-intolerant, and Faith seems to have drained the regular creamer..." I rambled on until Sean's lips met my own.

"Sweetheart, it's coffee. You could have put sprite in it and I would still drink it." He smiled, pecking my lips again before turning to his food.

I anxiously watched as he ate out of the corner of my eye. Would he spit it out? Would he hit me? Would he yell at me? All of these thoughts ran through my head.

"Delicious, just like you." He laughed at his own joke. "So I made a short announcement video that I would be live later today. We need to tell them, and I'd like for you to be in the video too." He took my hand in his, squeezing gently.

"Yes, alpha." He frowned.

"It's not a command or order. I'm asking your permission, love." He kissed my cheek. "I will never command or order you to do anything."

"Sorry." I blushed a hot red, embarrassed by the old habit I had picked up whilst with William. "I want to be in the video, but not at first. I want you to warm them up, then I'll join you." I stated my conditions clearly, though my voice wavered with anxiety. "I don't want to get the full force of their attack." I frowned slightly, remembering the hateful comments and messages from the last livestream I did with Sean.

"Of course, beautiful. I'll make sure you're as comfortable as possible. You can hold my hand when you're in frame if it makes you feel better." He half-smiled at me before taking a sip of coffee, chuckling after. "I think I like almond milk creamer more than regular creamer."

We both burst out laughing. That's one thing I loved about Sean, he never fails to make me laugh.