5-Subnaughty

WARNING: Mature Non-Smut content. Mentions of abuse, past abuse, rape, rut, and heat.

Jack's alarm started going off at 8am, and being the light sleeper I am, I was immediately awoken by it. As I attempt to wiggle my way out of Jack's arms with our legs still intertwined, I felt something hard against my thigh and I knew what it was right away. My eyes widened and I whimpered, trying harder now to get out of Jack's strong grasp. 

"Jack!" I whined, my anxiety going through the roof. The last memory I have of William before he walked out on me was him raping me into submission, using his much larger frame to trap me. I hadn't been this close to an alpha since, and the terrible memories started coming back, tears flowing down my face. "Jack!" I whimpered louder when his grip tightened on me. 

I started pushed against his chest and he finally woke up. "Huh? What- Mercy! What's wrong?" He saw my tear-stricken face and brought me even closer, I screamed.

His grip loosened as soon as he heard me and I managed to get out of his arms. In the process of getting away from him, I fell off of the tall bed onto the floor, landing right on my back. I tried to get up but I was still tangled in the comforter that had fallen down with me. Jack jumped off of the bed and flew to my side. "Mercy! What's wrong? Are you hurt?" His eyes were filled with fear as he looked me over, looking for any indication that I was hurt. He reached out to touch me gingerly but before he could reach me, Tyler burst through the door with a worried Ethan peeking into the room from behind his Alpha.

I was terrified and I needed an Alpha, any Alpha. This was a common emotional response for Omegas when they are hurt or scared, to want an Alpha's help. I couldn't touch Jack, and I made grabby hands for Tyler, silent tears still flowing down my cheeks. I was a whimpering, crying mess as Tyler didn't even hesitate to pick me up. He was taller and larger than Jack, probably closer to 6'2. He placed me on his hip like a child and I clung to his shirt. Ethan came up to me and rubbed my arm soothingly. 

"What the hell did you do to her?" Tyler growled at Jack.

"I didn't do anything! She just woke up and started freaking out and crying and trying to get away from me and then she fell off the side of the bed."

"Nightmare?" Ethan cooed, I whimpered and shook my head, burying my face in Tyler's clothed shoulder. I could feel Tyler glaring at Jack as he rubbed my back comfortingly. "What happened, little one?"

"I got scared... Jack's...um..." I hid my face again, too embarrassed to continue.

"Oh, OH!" Tyler suddenly understood. Ethan poked my arm innocently, trying to get my attention. I peeked up at him with tears in my eyes. Tyler put me down on the ground next to Ethan and promptly started lecturing Jack about scaring me. It was clear who the more dominant Alpha was. Ethan pulled me lightly away from the bedroom into the living room. We sat on the couch together and he gave me a big hug. We could still hear the lecturing down the hall and it sounded like Mark had gone to back Tyler up. 

My thoughts were confirmed when a sleepy Amy came into the living room, rubbing her eyes. She came and sat beside Ethan and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Why are all of our alphas yelling?" She yawned. 

"Jack scared Mercy this morning and made her scream and cry, so Tyler went to check on them and I think Jack was being naughty so thats why Tyler started yelling and I think Mark has the same idea. 

"Oh. I'm sorry Mercy, Jack's usually really sweet."

I shrugged, drying my eyes and wrapping my arms around my knees as I pulled them up to my chest. I was still in just Jack's t-shirt. The faint scent of Jack was still comforting to me, and all I wanted to do was run back to the Alpha. 

"You're in RUT?" Tyler's voice rang through the house louder than before. All of us omegas flinched as he used his alpha voice on another alpha. I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I felt a connection with Jack and I couldn't stand to here him lectured over me. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to Jack's bedroom, pushing my way past Tyler and Mark and tackling Jack in a hug. He fell back onto the bed with me on top of him. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I repeated those words a thousand times, feeling terrible for making him go through Tyler and Mark's wrath. I started to sob into Jack's chest and I grasped his shirt in my hands. I faintly heard Mark and Tyler step forward but Jack growled at them as a warning.

"Shhh, it's okay little one." Jack's large hands rubbed my back soothingly. "Alpha's got you." I heard Mark and Tyler exit the room with a huff. I whimper and clung to Jack further. I couldn't understand why I felt so attached to this new alpha, but then I smelled it. Just as Tyler had yelled, he was in rut. I could tell by the faintness that he was taking suppressants. "I'm sorry I scared you this morning, I forgot about my rut coming up, and I even took a suppressant last night after you fell asleep."

"I'm okay, Alpha." I reassured him.