22 - Honeymoon Part 3

A/N - Sorry this took so long! This chapter is extra long to make up for it :)

Sean's POV
The entrance to the hotel was even more gorgeous than the pictures online. There was a 30 foot Christmas tree in the lobby and a life-size gingerbread house just behind it. Mercy's entire face was lit up like a child's as we walked through the lobby to get to the concierge to check in.

The bellhop helped get our bags to our room and as he opened the door to our suite, I promptly scooped Mercy into my arms bridal-style, crossing the threshold. Her adorable giggle filled the air before she was struck with the magnificence of the room. The bellhop placed our bags on the ground and I quickly tipped him so that he would leave us to be alone. Mercy, who was now standing on her own, immediately ran to the bay windows as fast as her legs could carry her.

It was had been dark since the plane landed, but now that we were up on the top floor of the hotel, the Happily Ever After Fireworks show had begun at the Magic Kingdom. My heart fluttered watching my beautiful little omega stare in awe at the famous fireworks show from our very own castle. I had hoped for half of this reaction from her to make our trip worth it.

Moving toward the window, I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her temple. "Merry Christmas baby girl."

"Merry Christmas, Alpha." She smiled up at me and my heart was full.

"We're going to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow, beautiful. I know you like to be up early, sweetie, so I got us an early breakfast reservation at the Crystal Palace. You can have whatever you want all week."

"Really?" Her voice picked up an octave as her excitement showed.

"Of course." I spun her around and caught her lips with my own in a passionate kiss. My hands roamed down to her bottom and I picked her up so that her legs were wrapped around my waist.

"I love you, Alpha." She broke our kiss briefly to take a breath.

"I love you too, Little One." I dove back in, running my tongue along her lips and nibbled gently on her bottom lip, causing a gasp to escape her. I used it to my advantage and allowed my tongue to slip into her mouth. Her own tongue fought feebly for less than a minute, allowing me to establish dominance. By then I had walked us to the king-sized bed, the front of my knees hitting the bed frame. I dropped her gently onto her back. Whimpering from loss of contact, she reached up for me, and I gladly gave in to her wishes and climbed on top of her again. I aligned my hips with her own, grabbing her delicate legs and helping her to wrap herself around me.

"Let Alpha take care of you, baby girl." I attached my lips to her neck, hearing her adorable giggle ring through the bedroom. At the moment I wasn't sure if it was a nervous giggle or caused by my scruff tickling her face and neck. I reached my left hand up to her hair, gently tugging and running my fingers through her ponytail, simultaneously lowering my right hand down her abdomen until I reached the waistband of her leggings.

"A-Alpha, I didn't take my pill this morning..." I looked up to see her blushing from embarrassment. In the last few months, there had been a major breakthrough with birth control for omegas in the form of a pill that they had to take each morning, along with a tonic each night.

"Let's take it now then okay? I don't want you to feel sick tomorrow." I gently kissed her forehead and climbed off of her to fetch her makeup bag from her suitcase and hand her a pill bottle and her travel bottle of tonic.

"It tastes so bad." She whined, sitting up.

"I know, love. But you told me you're not ready for kids and this is the best way to avoid that." I kissed her forehead and then her lips briefly.