21 - Honeymoon Part 2

Sean's POV
Waking up next to my mate, intimately entangled from a night of passionate lovemaking, is the closest I have ever felt to anyone spiritually or physically.

Mercy had no idea what was in store for us this week. Christmas was right around the corner, and I had secretly booked us a week at Disney World since it was our first Christmas together. I wanted it to be extra special for Mercy. We were staying at the Honeymoon Suite at the Grand Floridian, and we would be flying out of LAX into Orlando today.

Amy and Ethan had helped me yesterday to pack our bags under the guise of me doing the laundry while Mercy did a 6-hour Gaming Livestream. I had our bags packed in the back of my car, complete with Minnie & Mickey ears and personalized MagicBands for the both of us. Today was a Travel day, then we had one day at each of the four main parks, one day at Disney Springs, and another Travel day.

Mercy had told me about how she grew up going to Disneyland California as a kid, but had always wanted to visit Disney World. I was determined to make this a memorable trip for the both of us. We had Dinner and Breakfast reservations each day in the parks and resorts, starting with Breakfast tomorrow morning at the Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom.

I halted my thoughts for a moment when I realized I needed to wake up my sleeping beauty so that we could make our plane. I kissed her forehead, whispering sweet nothings.

"Princess, it's time to get up. I have a surprise for you." I smiled lovingly down at her as I leaned on one arm, laying on my side to face her.

"Mmm.... ten more minutes." She yawned, but slowly opened her eyes and stretched. One of her adorable quirks, once she was up, she was up for the day. I hated the days she would wake me up with breakfast and coffee in bed because I knew she had been up for hours beforehand and had been alone. No matter how many times I told her to wake me up if she had nightmares that woke her up in the early morning, she refused. I could never order her around, and she knew this, using it to her advantage in those moments.

"C'mon sweetheart, I have a surprise for you. But you have to get ready first. Dress up, but make sure you're comfortable." With that, I kissed her forehead again before getting out of bed and stretching, heading to the bathroom down the hall to shower to let Mercy have the Master bath.

•=•=•=•=•=• 8 Hours Later •=•=•=•=•=•

(A/N Mercy in First Class pictured above!)

Through some miracle from heaven, I had managed to get Mercy into the airport and into the plane without her finding out where we were going. That miracle being very dark sunglasses indoors and headphones on full blast whenever she could.

She was adorably dressed in grey leggings and a white t-shirt with a front pocket. She had fuzzy calf-length socks with stars all over them tucked into her tennis shoes. The confused expression made her even cuter if that was even possible. She had promised not to peak, and she hated breaking promises, no matter how small.

When we landed, the captain announced that we had touched down in Orlando, only confusing Mercy further. "Why are we in Florida?"

"Patience, baby, patience." I winked as she rolled her eyes at me for the millionth time today. I might have been having a little too much fun messing with her today.

Once we had collected our luggage, we made it out to the taxis and valet. I checked my phone and looked for our transportation. Mercy was nervously hanging onto the hem of my sweatshirt. She had expressed to me her uneasiness in strange places with lots of people all rushing around. It made her feel anxious and scared at points. It would only be for a moment more when I finally spotted our car.

"Thats us

"Thats us." I smirked, waiting for her to lose her mind as we walked closer and closer to the Minnie Van.

She stopped short of the van, mouth agape with her eyes about to fall out of her head. "No way."

"Yes way."

"Sean you didn't!" Her facial expression quickly changed to pure excitement and a pinch of ecstasy as she ran to me dropping her bags and jumping into my arms. I caught her in a tight hug. "Happy Honeymoon, beautiful." I whispered in her ear and let her down.

After helping my omega into the van, myself and the driver, whose name I believe was Harry, put our luggage into the back of the van. Soon we were off to the hotel, where even more surprises awaited my darling omega.

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukah everyone! If you don't celebrate either, then Happy Winter!
Sorry this has taken so long, but I will be posting some more before the end of the year I PROMISE! Please comment & vote so I know it's worth it!
Ahhhh Sean is taking Mercy to Disney World! (Where I spend 1/2 of my life and all of my money as an Annual Passholder lol) Cuteness is about to ensue! Along with maybe some naughty things in the hotel at night ;)