7 - Happy Feels (part 2)

A/N: I went Jack's How Did We Get Here tour this week in Orlando 3/28/18 with my best friend and I'm still so excited! So, sorry if this is a little rushed. <3

"Hello everybody!" Jack beamed at the screen, watching thousands of messages fly past the top of the screen. Nightbot put the chat on slow mode, but most of the messages went by too fast to read let alone comprehend. It was so much different from my streams, sure there were a couple hundred that showed up, but the chat was never so active for me.

Someone cheered 500 bits (or $5), and their message appeared separately for Jack and I to read. Jack read it out for the stream. "Hi Jack! I was just wondering why you have MercyRulesGames on your lap?" I was blushing before he had even finished, as I had read it faster than he could say it. "Well, @ SepticEyeGrace, why wouldn't I want this beautiful little omega on my lap? Jus' look at her! She's adorable!" Jack winked at the camera and I turned redder than a ripe tomato.

"Shut up.." I playfully hit his chest and turned back to the dual-monitor setup and scanned the chat. "And no, we didn't mate." I said pointedly.

Soon we got into the games and didn't really pay as much attention to chat as I would have on my own. Jack would relentlessly tickle me and poke me when I tried to play, making it impossible for me to finish a level. We were both laughing and bantering back and forth when Jack happened to glance at the chat about 35 minutes in, and suddenly slammed his fist down on his desk and yelled. "The stream is OVER! Chat is disabled INDEFINITELY!" Jack turned red in anger, his body heating up as he slammed on his mouse and keyboard to shut down the stream and his computer. 

His veins were popping out of his arms, and his body continued to heat up. He was going into an alpha rage. "J-Jack...?" 

"They were calling you a whore!" Jack's eyes were dilated, teary, and red. His alpha rage fading when we made eye contact. "And saying you were an ugly omega... But you're so precious and beautiful, and all I want to do is claim you.." Jack's rut was showing itself again through his possessiveness. 

"Sean, it's okay. I'm okay. You're okay." Lightly caressing his face with my hand, attempting to bring him back to a calm. "They're just jealous, you know this." 

He nodded, almost sadly, reaching up to caress my face as I had for him, leaning up to kiss my forehead. "Mercy, I know you're still afraid of alphas sometimes... but I really want you to let me try and fix that... Let me fix your heart."

I was frozen, unable to comprehend what he was really saying. "Sean.. What are you asking?" As soon as I finished asking, I immediately understood.

"Will you let me be your alpha?" Jack's voice was nervous, but commanding. Somehow alphas had a perpetual commanding tone in their voice, no matter how nervous or upset they were. I gasped and, before I knew what I was even doing, I was nodding. 

"Yes." I don't know how anyone could have said no to Jack, his voice, his face, everything about him was comforting and he made me feel safe. The last 24 hours had been some of the craziest and weirdest, but being near true alphas, and especially Jack, was so comforting.