20 - Honeymoon Part 1

FLASHBACK
"Hey, Ethan, was Tyler really... cautious with you... when you first mated?" Ethan and I had been sitting criss-cross on his couch scrolling through Pinterest on our laptops for about an hour now, looking up stuff for his dream wedding. Tyler wanted his omega to have the perfect wedding, sparing no expenses. They did, after all, have plenty of money from Tyler's job as Mark's manager and Ethan's youtube career.

"What do you mean?" He was only half paying attention, still scrolling through the tag "light blue wedding".

"Well," I blushed heavily, having never really spoken about my sex life with anyone but Faith, and that had only been after William left. "Sean and I haven't exactly been intimate since we first mated. William was highly sexual and Sean just seems to be kind of afraid to touch me, almost like he thinks he might hurt me."

"Oh, hon, don't worry about it. Sean is a hopeless romantic, I'm sure he's just trying to get to know you more." Ethan patted my knee. "But, to answer your question, no Tyler was not 'cautious' with me at the beginning. But we had been courting for nearly a year before we mated and he was just super sexually frustrated after going through two ruts without me." He giggled, blushing a deep crimson.

PRESENT
Sean climbed on top of me, his eyes darkening as he came closer to me. His biceps were flexed and his lower arms were full of thick blue veins as he held his torso just inches above mine. I clasped his face in my hands and pulled his lips down to mine, catching him with a passion.

Our lips danced together for only a moment before he caught my lower lip gently between his teeth, softly nibbling to get me even more riled up. A stifled moan broke through my lips and it was answered by a low, primal growl from Sean. One hand slid down my body as the other held him up, down to the hem of my blush lace panties, catching on the hem and sensually dragging them down my legs without any hesitation.

His lips left mine and he kissed down to the crook between my chin and my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. "I'm going to make that night up to you." He spoke against my neck, his hot breath hitting the already sensitive spot on my neck, making chills run through my entire body.

Next, he reached around with one hand and unclasped my bra, tugging it off both carefully and with a sense of urgency. If my mind hadn't been so immensely clouded with lust, I might have even giggled at his actions.

I want to apologize for this update taking so long, but I've been going through a really tough time personally the last few months. Hopefully updates will be more regular soon.

Please continue to comment, it makes me want to update more!