14. Touch

접촉

접촉

WOULD YOU HAVE BELIEVED ME if I told you that June would've probably been less nervous facing a serial killer than the dark brown haired boy who was now staring back at her? Completely baffled and unable to inhale a single spark of air, June stared at the boy with eyes wide in shock. Not much to her surprise, his hand was leaning against the door frame so effortlessly, as he lifted his chin up, a wide smile plastered on his face. Just why in the world did he have to be so handsome?

''Can I come in?''

''No'', she thought.

''Yes'', she said.

And the boy stormed inside, leaving an intoxicating trace of perfume follow behind his back.

God, he smells amazing.

Without a thought, Jimin was already scanning the surroundings. While having his hands dived in the pockets of skinny ripped jeans, his eyes were thoroughly searching for the things that might tell him more about June and her life. Once he got his view adjusted to the environment, Jimin turned around, facing a not so comfortable looking June.

''What? Not even a hello? Or I'm happy to see you?''

''How did you know where I lived?'' The girl asked, completely ignoring his words.

Jimin snorted as if offended by the question. ''I asked a friend of yours.''

''What friend?'' June stayed still, confused. ''Have you been following me?''

"Ah, love the wild thoughts you're having about me." He grinned sheepishly, ignoring the two questions June had asked him. "Where's your bedroom? I wanna see what it looks like, since you've already been in mine."

"Ugh, down the hall, to your right." The girl spoke, completely unaware of the words coming out of her silly mouth. Soon enough, the realization hit her like a cold slap in the face. How could she forget about it? How could she forget about Taehyung being in her bedroom?

Crap.

Her eyes were now wide with not only shock and disorientation, but fear as well, as Jimin made his way down the hall before she could utter another word to stop him. She reached out to grab him by his shirt but he moved way too quickly, now almost entering through the door of her own bedroom.

"Don't!" She yelled, the soft crack in her voice causing the boy to turn around, confusion plastered on his face. "It's a mess in there." She exhaled the air that was sitting way too long at the bottom of her lungs.

But Jimin simply smiled, "I don't mind'', and opened to door way too quickly.

Shit, shit, shit.

How in the world is she going to explain why Taehyung is currently sitting on her bed, in her own bedroom? Think, June, think.

Maybe a story about them being cousins will do? Ah, way too stupid and not convincing enough. Taehyung being a brother, maybe? But they look nothing alike. What about Taehyung being a pizza delivery guy?