16. Daises

데이지

데이지

JUNE'S BODY HAD QUICKLY melted into the seat. Just like her will to live, she completely disappeared from one's sight. Mentally, she had prayed to all the gods in the universe that Jimin hadn't seen her face. While still remaining hidden, she would playfully count til ten, before lifting her head up ever so slowly, eyes searching for the familiar boy holding flowers.

At first she didn't notice him because he wasn't standing there anymore, that's until she saw a mop of dark brown hair, along with a bouquet of flowers sticking out from the edge of his seat.

Were they for Boyoung?

It wasn't a bouquet filled with roses, rather one with bright white daises.

How ironic was it that just by looking at them, she had felt jealousy crawling up to her before she could keep it hidden.

Not even a minute had passed by and Jimin stood up from his seat in the front, swiftly almost disappearing from June's sight.

Does she go after him? Or does she wait for the next stop; to get to Taehyung?

With her mind pacing relentlessly and hands almost shaking with excitement, June had stood up from her seat as well, soon touching shoulders with unknown people entering the train. Once free, she was standing on the sidewalk, immediately hit with thousands of voices and many random faces. As a result, her anxiety spiked up, not because she had found herself imprisoned by society, but because she couldn't find the boy she ditched her best friend for.

Eyes drifting to the left, then quickly back to right.

And there he was; dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, and an oversized sweatshirt as he walked peacefully towards the little park just on the other side of the road.

With a big sigh taken in, June clenched her fists, realizing that what she was doing is considered crazy and stalker-like behavior, though she couldn't care less at that moment, letting the heart rule over her brain just this one time.

With a few elbows brushing against her, June was wriggling through the crowd, her view focused on the boy in front of her.

He soon crossed the road, now walking through a park with June carefully following behind his steps.

Before even noticing, her pacing soon turned into running, leaving her almost out of breath when she couldn't slow down. She couldn't stop her feet from running so quickly, so when Jimin stopped abruptly, her face and body both collided with him, almost causing the boy to fall over, with herself right on top of him.

As if he was waiting for something like this to happen, Jimin remained standing, keeping his balance as he held the flowers in one hand, while his other was wrapped around the waist of the silly girl bumping into him.