Together until the End - MunchingUniverse

So yeah

Warning: Character Death

Enjoy
----------

'Where is he' he thought as he painfully walked through the ruined battlefield with his hand pressed against his left side. He looked at each and every body, that are lying on the ground lifeless, he didn't know if the one he was looking for dead or alive, but he wanted to still make sure.

'Where are you Jason' he thought as he felt more blood seeping through his fingers and knew that he doesn't have much time, but he wanted to at least see Jason one more time.

Then his foot caught on something, causing him to fall down and rolls down on the small hill before hitting the ground hard.  "Fuck" he cussed out, groaning in pain before rolling on his uninjured side, breathing heavily as he rode through the pain until it died down enough to ignore it. Then he slowly opened his eyes to meet dead bright blue eyes, which made him tense up in pain and surprise.

Laying in front of him was his dead fiance, Jason. His helmet was missing, leaving his light brown hair slightly messed up and slightly sticky-looking from the dried blood, some dripped blood was dripped down on the left side of his face, making his bright blue eyes, even brighter. Some of his armor was chipped and have scratch marks, some are even missing and a deep cut was on his chest, where his heart was.

"N-No..." he sadly mutters out as tears slowly falls down and he shakily reached up and pressed his bloodied hand against Jason's cold cheek. Letting out a silent whimper, Tyler leans close and pressed his warm kiss against the other's cold one, giving him one last kiss and moved closer as he saw black spots slowly appearing in his vision and painfully smiles.

'Don't worry Jason, I'm coming' Tyler thought before slowly passing out and let out one last breath.

-----------

Together until the end right?

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-