Battle in Oneself - Simdil666

Sorry for the bad title XD

Warning: Character Death

Enjoy

------------------

'I'm not weak' the demon thought as he was silently scaled up and towards the window on the back of the house. Quietly opened the window, the demon swiftly slipped inside before closing the window and turned to the bed that showed a sleeping figure.

Despite admiring the human in bed, the demon simply let out a low growl of annoyance before silently walks towards the bed and climbed onto it and hovering over the sleeping human, whom was laying on his back and his head tilted to the right, revealing much of his neck.

'I don't fucking need this feeling' the demon thought with a sneer as he lightly ran his sharp claws against the smooth skin of the human's neck, thinking how easily the demon can kill the human in the right area. Though he could hear a small voice in his head that is telling him that he was making a mistake, but he harshly pushed that voice away and was about to sink his claws in, but stopped when the humam stirred awake.

"Mm...666?" the human tiredly said when he turn his head to see the demon hovering over him. Even though it was dark, the human could tell who it was by the glowing red eyes. "Huh" the human suddenly noticed something sharp pressed against his neck and could barely look down to see 666 having his claws pressed against his neck.

"I'm going to finally get rid of this weakness" 666 hissed out as he fully wrapped his hand around the human's fragile neck, making him gasp in shock. "W-What are you doing" the human shakily asked as he grabbed 666's wrist and having his other hand pressed against the demon's chest to push him away.

"Shut up" 666 hissed once more before pressing the tip of the claw against the skin, breaking it and drawing blood.

"S-Stop!" the huma cried out and he started to struggle, though he would have a better chance if he used his magic, but he didn't want to hurt the demon.

(Good ending)

His claws only sank down a few inches before somehow stopping.

666 couldn't help, but stare down at the struggling human and noticed tears falling down from his eyes and soon enough, the voice in his head came back, telling him that he was making a mistake in trying to kill his lover.

666 let out a weak snarl and, without knowing, started to shake a bit.

"666 p-please stop" the human softly cried out, his eyes filled with horror, pain and, surprisingly, love. "Y-Your not weak because of t-this"

"S-Shut up" 666 weakly growl out, not wanting to listen but his grip slowly loosens and before he knew it, 666 had his arms wrapped around his human's waist and licking the wounds, that he caused, and healing them. 666 growled at himself when he felt warm tears falling down his own cheeks and cursed himself for showing weakness.

Then he felt warm arms wrapped around his back and a warm hand wiping away the red tears from 666's eyes.

"Shhh.....its okay 666" the human softly coos out as he was comforting his demon. "How can you fogive me for nearly killing you" 666 growled out and looked at his human, a bit shocked by sincere apology. The human simply gave 666 a smile and kissed his forehead, "I just do okay" the human said.

666 let out a low chuckle and wrapped his wings around themselves, acting like a cocoon.

"Silly human"

"But you love me anyways"

(Bad ending)

He was watching his claws slowly sink into the skin like butter as he watched the life slowly fade for the human's eyes though the demom felt the other frantically thrashing around and trying to push 666 away.

"Just.....die" the demon let out a low growl as he tightens his grip, watching the blood seep out more and soon enough, the thrashing slowed down to a complete stop though the human still have a weak grip around 666's wrist and looked up at the demon with tears falling down.

"I-I....love...you..." the human faintly croaked out before his grip disappeared and his eyes fluttered shut.

666 felt his heart stop beating for a moment when he finally felt the human's life gone and let out a shaky breath. Then he slowly pulled his hand away and blankly stared at the quickly cooling blood on his hands.

After a few seconds of staring, his mind quickly snapped when he fully realized of what he had done.

"N-no.....S-Simon...." 666 weak voice echoed thoughout the room and he stared at his dead mate and his eyes slowly turned pitch black.

"I-I'm.......sorry"

--------------------

Which ending you liked? XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-