Wolf and Lamb - Simdil90

This is an AU that I like so yeah

Wolves - mostly known as alphas and when mating season arrives, they go on a hunt to find a lamb to claim and breed

Lambs - mostly known as omegas and both man and females have the abilities to have children

Warning: Smut

Enjoy

----------

"Baki?.....Seto?....Crainer?.....where are they?" Simon mutters to himself as he was wandering through the trees, trying to find his friends.

Since it was that time of the year, the group of friends had decided to stick together to avoid the wolves from claiming them, but it didn't go as plan because before they could leave, they were caught off guard by the wolves forcing the lambs to scatter in order to escape and when he felt like he was far away enough, Simon found himself alone and soon tried to find his other friends.

'I hope that they're okay' he thought with a worried frown as he wrapped his arms around his chest as he felt the fur on his ears and tail was sticking up and lowered his ears. "Ugh, I shouldn't be scared!" Simon growled to himself, angry at himself for being afraid but at the same time, he couldn't help it. Despite him being more strong headed than the other lambs, he knew that he wouldn't stand a chance against a wolf.

Suddenly his ears stood up straight when he heard a faint scream and it took a second to realize who it belonged to.

"BAKI!" he yelled out before running towards the direction of the scream, but in his panic, he didn't realized that he drew attention to himself.

As Simon burst through the trees, he let out a startled yelp when he was harshly tackled down and roughly pinned to the ground, laying on his stomach. "ACK! G-GET OFF!" Simon yelled out in anger, quickly realizing whom was pinning him down but cried out when he felt a clawed hand gripping his left lower arm tightly.

Then a dark chuckle was heard from above, sending shivers down his spine before starting to slowly tremble in slight fear. "Such a cute little lamb~" the wolf purred in his ear causing Simon to let out a growl and started to struggle against the wolf, "G-Get off!" Simon demanded as he tried to use his horns by headbutting the wolf, but the wolf was smarter and roughly gripped the back of Simon's head, stopping him and simply yanked his head back, exposing his neck.

"So feisty~" the wolf coos out as he lean close to Simon's neck, making him tense up in fear. "I like it~" he purrs out before slowly sniffing around the lamb's neck and started licking the spot on the left side of Simon's neck.

The lamb felt fear forming in his chest and knew that he won't be able to escape. "P-Please d-don't" Simon started begging when he felt sharp teeth brushing against his skin making him tremble more.

"Shhh~ Don't worry....I always take care of what's mine~" the wolf purrs out before suddenly biting down hard enough to draw blood causing Simon to let out a pained scream and instinctively tried to get away from the wolf. The wolf started sucking on the bite mark which caused Simon to violently flinch as he felt himself stiffen before becoming limp and lightly whimper when the wolf slowly removed his teeth from his neck.

Seeing that his lamb stopped fighting back, the wolf let go of the smaller's hair before moving his clawed hand under the back of the lamb's shirt, feeling the skin twitch underneath his palm. "What's your name?" the wolf asked as he was lightly running his claws up and down his back which sent pleasant shivers down Simon's spine before burying his face into his right arm and slightly let out a soft mutter. "Well~" The wolf asked again as he lightly pressed the tip of his claw against the skin, causing more shivers. "M-My name is S-Simon..." the lamb quickly answered with a slight stutter. Chuckling a bit, the wolf pulled his hand away and, to Simon's shock and embarrassment, gripped the lamb's pants and tugging them down leaving Simon bare from the waist down.

"My name is Bodil, little lamb~" the wolf introduced himself before placing a small kiss on the back of Simon's neck before the lamb quickly felt something hard poking against his lower back and his face turned bright red, not realizing that the wolf got naked.

"I'll make sure that you'll get pleasure from this as well" Bodil promised as he lifted the lamb's hips up while pinning his chest down before spreading his legs. Shaking a bit more, Simon clench his eyes shut while waiting for the inevitable pain which the wolf noticed and the lamb suddenly let out a gasp when he felt a hand wrapping around his half-hard member, making him moan out.

As the lamb was distracted, Bodil slightly gripped Simon's left thigh before suddenly forcing himself in and a second later, the lamb let out a loud scream while tensing up making Bodil groan a bit before nuzzling against the back of Simon's neck.

He instinctively tried to get away from the pain but the wolf kept him in place and lightly nipped the back of Simon's neck making him flinch before stop moving and letting out pants while trembling from the pain.

"B-Bodil..." Simon whined out as he started clawing at the ground before letting out a soft moan when he felt a tongue brush against the bite mark.

"Relax little lamb~" the wolf softly coos as he was slowly pumping the other before slowly moving his hips back and forth while letting out low groans of pleasure and listening to his lamb's small gasp and moans of pain and pleasure. After a few more slow thrusts, the pain slowly disappeared and the lamb could only feel the pleasure from both the movement from the wolf and the hand around his member and soon forgot about his surrounding, only focusing on the wolf.

Hearing a loud moan from the lamb, Bodil started to quicken his pace while lightly nibbling the back of Simon's left ear, drawing a loud gasp from the small male. "Mm~" Simon moan out, slightly arching his back while pushing his hips back. Soon Bodil quickly lost control of his instincts and started thrusting in harder and faster, quickly drawing louder moans and screams of pleasure from the lamb and soon gripped the smaller's hips, sinking his claws into the skin.

Bodil quickly let out a low growl and instantly bit down on Simon's left covered shoulder and thrust in as deep as he could before cumming inside. "AHH!" Simon screamed out in pleasure, feeling the cum filling him up which triggered his own climax and quickly came on the ground hard, leaving him breathless and trembling.

Breathing hard, Bodil wrapped his arms around his lamb's waist and slightly pushed himself in deeper, making Simon moan out before weakly cumming for a second time.

"Mine..." Bodil softly said as he was nuzzling Simon's neck while running his clawed hand through the lamb's hair, sometimes stroking his ears and horns, making Simon shiver before becoming limp, surrendering himself to the wolf. Smirking a bit, Bodil placed a kiss on the bite mark before running his other hand along his lamb's stomach, already thinking of their future.

--------------

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-