Costume - Skyhds90 & Bashdil40

Again, this is for their fan kids so yeah
I also wrote this on my phone so that will explain the strange format for this oneshot and stuff
Enjoy
---------------
"So what are you going to be dressed as for the party?" Junior asked as he was mindlessly reading a magazine while Zion was watching television.
Zion slightly tapped his chin for a few seconds before smirking a bit and turn to his boyfriend. "Oh? I'm going to dress up as the most scariest thing ever" he swiftly removed his 3D glasses and suddenly transformed into his demon form.
"Grr!" Zion let out, what he thinks is, a terrifying growl but due to him still learning, Zion doesn't look very terrifying and instead looked extremely adorable with his small cat-like horns, tiny fangs barely poking out from his upper lips and his small wings still developing and his voice still haven't changed.
Junior simply stared at Zion for a few seconds before instantly pulling the demon into a hug, making Zion yelp in surprise .
"So kawaii!" The golden-eyed squealed out before petting his boyfriend, "Don't worry Zion, I'll proect you with my life" Junior quickly swore, determined to protect the innocent demon hybrid.
"Ugh! L-Let go! I'm supposed to be a scary demon!" Zion whine out as he tried to get his boyfriend to release him.
----------------
Poor Zion XD
Comment down of what you think so far and yeah
Piper out-