Sweet Dreams - Simdil666

I was listening to this song while writing this xD

So yeah

Enjoy

----------

Click......Click......Click.....Click

No matter how many times he turn the flashlight on and off, he could still see the large figure a few feet across from him not moving an inch, though he was staring back at him with a grin, revealing his sharp teeth.

"Just leave" Simon mutter out as he was resting on top of his knees and tightening his left arm around his knees while blankly staring at the figure.

The shadowy figure simply chuckles at his response, "Why should I?" the figure asked in a teasing manner. Frowning a bit, Simon turned the flashlight on and off a few times, "Do you really think that I'll just disappear so easily?" the figure suddenly asked though Simon told himself to ignore the figure as he kept turning the flashlight on and off.

"Have you told your friends how you stay up all night, trying to banish me?" the figure kept asking, "Have they ever notice the dark bruises under your eyes?"

"You think that I'm just a twitch of your mind? A whisper in the void?" he asked sounding like he was smirking.

"Shut up 666" Simon mutter out, getting tired of his ramblings. "Also I don't need sleep...sweet dreams are overrated anyways.." Simon answered. "You can't keep this up forever~" 666 coos out with a smirk making Simon glare at him.

Suddenly the flashlight started flickering, making Simon panic a bit before the flashlight turned off, leaving him in complete darkness.

"N-No" Simon stutter out as he kept clicking it on, hoping that the light would return. He clicked it on a few times before the flashlight started working and quickly flashed the light in front of him before feeling his heart stop for a second when he saw 666 merely inches away from him with a large grin and his claws inches from his cheek.

"Game over~" 666 coos out as he gripped Simon's left shoulder while stroking Simon's right cheek, making the human tense up in fear.

"Let's have sweet dreams together~" the demon coos out before the flashlight turned off again, leaving them in darkness.

------------

I'll leave the ending open for everyone to decide what had happened

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-