Keep you safe - Bryce Games x CaRtOoNz

This is a request

Also sorry if they act OOC

Enjoy

------------

"We're lost!" Bryce cried out in fear as he had his arms wrapped around himself while shaking badly. Standing to the side, Luke was deciding on how to calm Bryce down since he knew that panicking wouldn't help in their situation.

"Bryce, we're not lost" Luke finally said as he gently gripped the other's upper arms, hoping that it would calm him down and it kinda did since the shakiness had died down. "Look, we might be a bit lost, but we'll find the way out" Luke told the other in a calm tone as he was looking into Bryce's eyes to calm him down.

Bryce looked back and felt his fear slowly go away and a light blush appeared on his cheeks when he noticed the closeness and cleared his throat before looking down.

He swallowed a bit, "O-Okay Luke..." Bryce trailed off before he blushed more when Luke pulled him into a hug, "Just trust me, I'll keep you safe" Luke promised, making Bryce feel warmness in his chest and nodded against the other's chest.

"T-Thank you Luke" Bryce nervously thanked. He didn't noticed that Luke was also blushing, but had a happy smile.

Soon enough they started walking, but Luke was holding Bryce close in a protective embrace, keeping his promise.

----------

I think that's good

Again sorry, I'm still not familiar with them so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-