Breakfast in bed - Ssunkipz

Just here stuck at a party and yeah, this might be short

Enjoy

--------------------

It was nearly six in the morning as Ian found himself waking up. Groaning a bit, Ian regretfully pulled away from his husband and looks at the clock, seeing that it was still early and knew that he won't go back to sleep.

Huffing a bit, Ian quietly get out of the bed, deciding on making breakfast for his husband.

Slightly shivering for the slight coldness, Ian walked into the kitchen and quickly got started.

Xxxxxxx

"There..." Ian smiles as he poured juice in a cup and placed it on the tray, next to a plate that is filled with scrambled eggs, two small hash browns and two bacon strips. Ian, then, picked up the tray and started heading back to the bedroom. 'Hopefully he doesn't puke it out' he thought as he walked into the room, seeing his husband still asleep.

Smiling, Ian walked in and placed the tray on the desk before suddenly jumped when he felt a poke on his side, soon after small giggles was heard.

"You jerk" Ian laughs, making Husky giggle more. "S-Sorry" Husky apologized before slowly sitting up. "Something smells really good" the Mudkip commented, making Ian smile and nodded before placing the tray on Husky's lap. "Made you breakfast" Ian said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Good, we were hungry" Husky laughs before starting to eat. Chuckling, Ian gently placed his hand against Husky's swollen stomach, feeling a kick against his hand.

"I bet...."

---------------------

Husky is eight months pregnant so yeah XD

Just a little scene between them

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-