Little Secret - Ian and Derp

Here is the answer from 'Secret' so yeah

Also this is my version of their past so yeah

Warning: Mention of child abuse, minor character death and attempted rape

You have been warned

Enjoy

----------

(Ten and Eleven Years Old)

Joshua was sitting in bed, curled up in a ball while covering his ears in order to block out the loud angry yells, furniture breaking and glass breaking coming from downstairs.

He slowly started to bite his bottom lip to quiet down his upcoming scream when he snapped his eyes open when he felt a hand on his shoulder and soon saw that it was his older brother with a slight frighten and worried expression.

"I-Ian" Joshua quietly whimpered before wrapping his small arms around Ian's waist, hugging him for comfort. "Shh...." Ian softly shush him as he held his little brother close and stroking his hair. "I-I'm s-scared big brother" Joshua whimpered out, burying his face in Ian's chest.

Ian didn't say anything and simply lay down on the bed, holding Joshua close which the younger brother started paying attention to the soft beating of Ian's heart. After listening it for a few minutes, Joshua was soon lured into the blissful darkness.

Xxxxx

CRASH

Joshua suddenly woke up to the sound of glass breaking downstairs. "Mm!?" he then noticed that his brother wasn't in bed with him and became extremely worried for Ian and quickly got off the bed, grabbed a flashlight and ran out of the bedroom.

During the walk downstairs, the atmosphere was eerie and ominous, sending chills down Joshua's spine. He followed the sound leading to the kitchen and when he looked in, he instantly felt dread and anger bubble in his chest.

He saw his brother on the ground with a dazed expression and a bit of blood dripping down his hairline as well as the corner of his mouth. Hovering over him was their father with an uncertain grin on his face and was holding on a glass shard.

Joshua was in shock and soon started to react when he saw his father starting to tear off Ian's shirt.

"AH!" Joshua let out a cry and charged at his father with his flashlight held high and swung it down as hard as he could over his father's head which let out a loud crack.

The father let out a cry of pain and anger before Joshua suddenly felt a hot pain on his cheek and fell to the ground with a cry. Letting out a sob, Joshua placed his hand on his burning cheek and looked up to see his father, glaring down at him with anger in his eyes, "You little shit" he hissed out and before he was about to sent a kick, Joshua quickly caught sight of the glass shard which his father dropped and quickly charged towards it and grabbed it, wincing from the sudden pain in his fingers, but ignored it and swung at his father, his eyes clenching shut.

Joshua heard his father let out a yell of pain before he started coughing which Joshua soon felt something warm hit his face and neck, causing him to slowly open his eyes and let out a gasp when he saw that he had stabbed his father in the side, close to his stomach and blood dripping down his face.

The father started to sway and quickly fell on top of Joshua. "Ah! I-Ian!" Joshua cried out as he tried to get out from under his, now dead, father.

Before Joshua could start to panic, he felt the heavy body move off of him and soon saw Ian helping him up to his feet with a worried expression. "A-Are you okay" Ian asked as he looked over his little brother for any wounds and after a few minutes, Ian let out a sigh before pulling Joshua into a hug, which Joshua quickly hugged back with silent tears falling down his cheeks.

"Shh....we're safe now....we're safe" Ian coos out, comforting his brother for a few minutes before pulling away and leading Joshua up to the bedroom.

Soon, they started to pack up to run away since they knew that no one will believe them and after packing up what they needed and Ian stealing all the saving that his late father had been saving and led Joshua out of the house, glad that it was still night time.

"I-Ian" Joshua stuttered, getting his brother attention. Swallowing a bit, Joshua looked up at his brother with a grim expression, "W-We should k-keep this between us....a p-promise" Joshua softly told Ian.

Ian blinked in slight surprise, but promised his little brother without hesitation, knowing that this secret will be the end of them if anyone ever discovers it.

"I promise to take this secret to my grave" Ian promised making Joshua feel much better and shyly smiles at his brother. "A-And I w-want to be named s-something else" Joshua told him which Ian understood it and nodded.

"Sure, you can think of a name while we escape" Ian told him before grabbing his little brother's hand and started walking away from the only home and town that they had ever known and into a new life for themselves.

-----------

Also since 'Joshua' didn't want to be called that anymore and now named Derp

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-