Crazy Together part two - Setolox

Might as well continue the Asylum AU xD

Warning: Small mention of Necrophilia and self harm (Mostly in the files)

So yeah

Enjoy

-----------------

File #5

Name - Tyler (But preferred to be called Ty)

Age - 19

Gender - Male

Reason - The patient was completely normal until the age of 13 when he had his first sexual intercourse and since then, had developed an addiction to sex. It was first seen as a phrase and was assumed that the patient will grow out of it when he reaches adulthood, but the addiction quickly grew to a disturbing degree. The patient soon started to have sex with anyone, doesn't matter if it was a male or female and he soon found great pleasure from either receiving pain or causing pain and would tend to be furious if anyone refuse to have sex with him, but it was unknown how furious. At the age of eighteen, it was soon revealed of what would happen if someone refuses; the patient was found with a dead body of a man and seemingly in the middle of having sex with the corpse and was soon sent to the psychiatric hospital after being declared unstable.

The patient is required to be in a straight jacket whenever he is allowed out of his room so he won't sexually assault any of the other patients.

So far no progress had been made in curing him.

File #6

Name - Unknown (Though preferred to be called Seto)

Age - 17

Gender - Male

Reason - Due to his parents divorced and being both physically and mentally abused by his father, the patient was diagnosed with severe depression, but didn't self harm until the age of fourteen when he was soon found by his mother with his arms and legs were covered in cuts and was sent to the psychiatric hospital by his mother and has been there ever since.

The patient is required to be under supervision 24/7 and had to be kept away from any sharp objects.

So far no progress had been made in curing him.

Xxxxxx

Ty let out an loud exaggerated sigh, signaling his boredom which only catch the attention of his friend, whom was sitting beside him.

"I'm soooooo bored!" Ty yelled out with a scowl on his face, "I can't get out of this straight jacket, I can't fucking touch myself and I can't fucking fuck anyone" Ty groan out in annoyance before slamming his forehead onto the table with a loud bang.

As Ty was grumbling, Seto was silently sitting beside him and patiently waiting for his friend to snap out of his grumbling moment while fidgeting with the end of his sleeve as he felt his arm slightly itching and burning with the need to cut.

"Seto!" Ty quickly lifted his head and turned his attention to his friend with a grin. "Yes?" Seto answered while turning his head to the other.

Ty let out a few snickers, "Have you had your cherry popped?" he asked with a big grin. Seto slightly raised his eyebrow questioningly at Ty's question, "What you mean by that?" he asked making Ty stare at him in slight disbelief.

"Did you fucked anyone before?" Ty asked in a blunt tone, "Oh" Seto simply said before shaking his head, "No" he answered.

"So you're full on virgin!" Ty exclaimed as he soon got a thoughtful expression, which Seto knew that he'll have to wait until Ty snapped out of it. Soon Ty's face became bright red as his eyes quickly glossed over in lust as a small trail of drool came out from the corner of his mouth before quickly moving close to Seto, whom didn't react to the sudden change.

"How about I show you a good time~" Ty purrs out in a seductive tone as he moved a bit closer which Seto soon felt something hard poking his leg and tilted his head at Ty.

But before he could answer, Ty was suddenly pulled away by two nurses, "You can't do that Tyler!" one of them scolded Ty in a stern tone as they started to drag Ty away.

"No! On come on!" Ty yelled out in sexual frustration as he tried to break from from the two nurses before looking at Seto.

"I'll be back Seto! Just don't give your cherry to anyone! I want to be the first to take it!" Ty yelled out before being pulled out of the room.

It took Seto a few seconds to respond and let out a small giggle before resting his head on his arms on the table with a smile.

'At least he can cheer me up for a few minutes'

------------

Ty can never get some xD

Also I'm kinda thinking of making a small book that's based on the Asylum AU but idk yet

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-