CHAPTER 11

***SOFIA'S P.O.V.***

I wake up to find a naked Hazza sleeping next to me. Then i realize i'm naked too. All of the memories come flooding back. God, i'm only freaking 16. I thought i promised my parents that i was going to wait until i was married? Too late now... But how can u resist Harry Styles? Its not like it wasn't fun either. Whatever. I put on some jammies and wake up Haz by kissing him on the cheek. "Wake up, sleepy head." I wisper into his ear.  He doesn't open his eyes, just grins like mad. Before i know it he is pulling me down onto the bed and cuddling up next to me. "Ahh why are you so beautiful?" He wispers into my ear. I can feel my cheeks get warm. I don't even answer, i just pull him into my and kiss him tightly on the lips.

After Haz falls asleep again, i quietly leave and go down to Zayn's room. I knock on the door twice before opening it. I am suprised to find Zayn sitting alone on a couch watching tv. "Hey" I say. Taking off my shoes. "Hey!" He says patting a empty spot on the couch. I go over and sit down next to him. "Where's Peyton?" I ask looking around the room. "She went out to the store to buy some food. She'll be back in a bit. Did you come to see her?" He asks looking a little sad. "Noo i came to talk to you." I say, watching his face perk up imeaditly. "What do u need ?" He asks, suspicion on his face. Hmm, how am i going to tell Zayn that i slept with Haz? I mean i tell Zayn everything. He's like my best friend other than Elizabeth, Peyton, Niall, and Haz. I don't talk to Louis much and well you know about Liam. "Um, well do you think sleeping with someone before you're married is wrong?" I ask feeling a bit ashamed. What if he says yes? Then how am i susposed to tell him? What will he think of me now? "No..?" He says to my relief. I see his face contort into a confused expression, then all of a sudden he starts smilling at me like mad. "You slept with Harry, didn't you?" He asks looking me up and down. "Maybe..." I say looking at the floor. "Its alright Sofia, you don't have to be so embarassed about it, i almost did the exact same thing with Peyton a couple nights ago, but then i stopped myself." He said smiling at me. My phone buzzed. It was Haz. "Gotta go." I said to Zayn getting up off the couch. "Thanks Zayn." I said giving him a quick hug. "Bye." He said. I left.

As i was walking down the hall way to my room a voice stops me. "Sofia! Wait!" Oh god, it was LIam's voice. Before i had the chance to run down the hall he was right behind me. I guess i just better get this over with. "What do you want Liam?" I ask turning around so my back is to him. "Can we just talk? Face to face?" He pleads. I turn around and find his bloodshoot eyes staring iinto my blue eyes. "Look i'm sorry for all of the pain i have caused you. I know your not mine any more and that you probably never will be..." His voice trails off. " I just can't loose you like i did before the X Factor..." I can tell he is holding back tears. "I know we can't be more than friends but i just wanna be your friend like old times..." "Okay Liam." Is all i can say.