CHAPTER 17

***SOFIA'S P.O.V.***

Once we were outside of the resturant we sprinted to the van and headed back to the hotel. Luckily the paprazzi hadn't gotten to the resturant yet, and there were no unmarked cars following us. "What was that all about." Louis spoke up. Wow, it seemed like he read my mind because i was just about to say the same thing. "You really are clueless Lou..." Zayn spoke. What? Huh? I'm so confused but i'm not going to say anything, i'll just takl to Haz when i get home, if he will talk to me, that is. When i get up to the hotel room i hear a loud bang and rush inside. I find the room a mess and Haz sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands. "Haz..." I say, going over to sit down on the sofa. He doesn't do anything just ignores me. "Ha-" He cuts me off. "You still love him don't you?" This time he looks me in the eyes, his eyes are pleading for me to say no but i just can't lie to him. "I knew it." He says when i don't respond. He gives me a look of discust. "Sof, i can't date you if your only going to be half in love with me. I just can't do it. I see how you look at him. I know how you feel. You used to look at me like that and sometimes you still do... but its just not the same. I can't have my girlfriend in love with another guy, my best mate. I'm sorry but you have to pick. It kills me inside that you might not choose me, but i just can't go on like this anymore. You have to decide. I'm sorry. I'll give you until morning." With that he gave me a pasinoate kiss and then went into our room and shut the door. I felt my head start to hurt so i went to sit down. I guess i'll sleep on the sofa. I took off my nice clothes so i was in just my bra and underware and grabbed a blanket. I decided that it would just be best if i went to sleep now so i did. But i couldn't sleep. This was all so overwhelming. I had to choose between my bestfriend since kindergarten or the best boyfriend i have ever had. I know Liam made a mistake and he didn't really cheat, he was just drunk. But it kills me that i have hurt Haz. I don't know if my heart will ever be able to decide on just one boy...