CHAPTER 1

When i wake up all i remember is the blinding white light and the faint sounds of poliece sirens. I look around and realize that im not in my dad's old pickup truck anymore, im in the hospital. Soon after im awake a nurse comes in. When i ask her where my parents are and what happened she hesitates and then says she will get my doctor. Panick starts to rise up within me. Oh god what happened to my parents. Why aren't they right by my side? I mean in all of the movies when people get hurt their parents are always right there with them and mine are no where to be seen... It feels like forever before the doctor comes in and tells me the news. No... No...  why does it always have to be me? What did i ever do to deserve this? I mean i have always been a good girl, getting good grades and all and always doing what i was told. After my grandpa died everyday i asked my self the same question, why did terrible things always happen to the best people? My grandpa was my favorite because he was always there for me when no one else was. I hardly had any friends because i guess i was a naturally shy person and my parents, well, they were always at parties and were always gone. I was usually at my grandpa's but then when he got lung cancer and died i had to go back to living with my parents. Now my mother was gone and my dad was basically a vegestable living off of machienes in intensive care. Where was i going to go? The only true friend i had was Liam, Liam Payne.