CHAPTER 15

***Author's Note!*** Please go read my other fanfic called torn! Love yall. xx

***SOFIA'S P.O.V.***

I was so happy when i found out i wasnt preggo. The truth is i just wasn't ready. It was almost my birthday. I would be turning 17 in just a couple weeks. Being on tour with the boys was basically my life now. I love it of course, but i couldn't help feeling a little homesick today. I wanted to go back to England so bad. I know that my parents weren't the greatest, but i still liked having them around. I suddenly felt a pang of tiredness and went to lie down. I barely got any sleep last night because of all the nauesa. Once i lied down i felt a tear roll down my cheek. I really missed my home town. After about an hour of trying to take a nap, and failing at it. I decide to go to Liam's room. I had grown up with him all my life and he reminded my of my home town the most. Haz went out to run some errands or whatever so i was all alone. I hated being alone. I am and probably will always be a people person. I knocked on Liam's door a couple times before opening it. I walk in to find Liam on the couch watching some sports show. "Hey." He says looking startled to see me in his room. He pats the couch for me to go and sit next to him. "What's up?" He says looking me up and down. "Liam.. I miss our home town." I say, a tear rolling down my face. "Awh, Sof." He says pulling me into him. It feels good to hug Liam. We talk alot more and just catch up on things. Boy, i forgot how easily he makes me laugh. We talked for about 3 hours before i went back to my hotel room. When i got back Haz still wasn't there.  I decided to text peyton and see if she wanted to hang out. Me: Hey you free tonight? About 10 seconds later. Pey: Yeah, where to go? Me: Dinner? Pey: Yeah sounds good. Me: See you in 5. I got dressed quickly and headed over to her room. I open the door to find her and Zayn making out on the couch, again. I guess she sees me because she stops, blushing a little bit. She kisses Zayn goodbye, grabs her purse and we leave. "So how's Zayn?" I ask once we leave the lobby and enter into the cold night air. "Good." She says blushing a little. "How's Haz? I heard about the whole baby thing." She says. Now it was my turn to blush. "Oh, yeah." I mumble. "Oh and good." I add. "So where do you want to go?" I asked her. "Any where is fine with me." She replies. We decide on this little bistro about a block away from the hotel we're staying at. We talk about random things. I had a good time. When i get back i find Haz sitting on the sofa watching telly. "How was the rest of your day?" I ask sitting beside him." Good. And yours?" He asks giving me a kiss. "Okay." I say. 'Why okay?" He asks. "I dont know... I guess i'm just a little home sick." I say. "Aw, dont be babe." He says kissing me. We watch telly a little before i decide to go to sleep.