CHAPTER 14

***SOFIA'S P.O.V.***

When theres a knock on the door i dont answer it. I know its Nialler and i'm just not ready. Haz answers it instead and i see a smiling Niall standing infront of me holding out a paper bag. "Here." He says holding it out infront of me. I decide to take it, and just get it over with.  The box says to pee on this stick thing and then wait two minuets. So, i do. It feels like the longest two minuets of my freaking life. And, when two minuets is finally up i'm afraid to look. When i finally gather up the nerves to look at it i take a tiny glance and then do a double take. Oh, my god, its a freaking...

***HARRY'S P.O.V.***

When Sof told me that she might be preggo i felt like the happiest man in the world. How cute would it be to have little me's running around on this planet? But the more and more i thought about it the more i realized that i wasn't ready. So, when Sof came out of the bathroom an half an hour later and said that it was a negitave sign and that she wasn't pregnant, i couldn't help but feel a little bit of  relief. Nialler was still over and when he found out i could tell he was shocked. I saw him trying to hide his disbeleaf and then he said he had to go. Something about Liam or whatever.  I ran up and threw Sof over my shoulder and spun her around. 'I;m so glad." We both said at the exact same time. I pulled Sof up to me and kissed her. Her lips crashed into mine and i couldn't have loved it anymore.

***LIAM'S P.O.V.***

When i hear my hotel room door open i quickly turned off the tv and looked up at Niall. "Well?" I said as he came and sat over down next to me."Well.. She's." His voice trailed off. I knew it. How could my best mate get my true love pregnant? "Liam.. Hello? Did you just hear anything i just said?" Niall askes snapping his fingers infront of my face. "Um sorry ladd i didn't quite catch what you said..." I say my voice traling off. "Shes not pregnant!" Nialler practically shouts in my face. "What?" Oh my god, shes not pregnant! i finally have a chance at getting her back! "Nialller, this is great!" I say jumping up and giving him a hug. "I thought it would maake you happy." He says chuckeling. Wow, i actually have a chance at getting my first love back once and for all...