CHAPTER 16

***SOFIA'S P.O.V.***

I woke up to the smell of coffee brewing. When i got out of bed the alarm clock said 11:09. Wow, i slept in later than usual. I checked my phone to find 4 new messages. One from each of the boys, even Liam. They all said basically the same thing. Get up! What are you doing today? Blah, blah, blahh. I went into the mini kitchen and got a banana then plopped down next to Haz on the sofa. "So what do you and the boys have planned for today?" I asked looking at the telly. "Not sure, we don't know what to do. The boys thought that maybe you could think of somethin? The last time i checked Peyyton was still sleeping." He said eyeing me. "How about sight seeing?" I asked. "Ehhh... too boring." He responded. I knew for a fact that Liam loved sight seeing. When we were little he would always be fasinated by tall buildings or different structures. Wait, why am i thinking about Liam again? I'm susposed to be thinking about my boyfriend, Haz, right? 'Um how about an amusement park?" I ask. "Nah, not in the mood." He replies his eyes glued to the telly. "Then what do you want to do Haz?" I ask being a little more snappish than intended.  "I don't know." His voice raising. "Haz, babe, im trying to help you but its kind of hard when all you are doing is saying no and not even bothering to look at me..." I said a little hurt. Haz and i had never spoken to eachother like this before. "Okay how about  we just got out to lunch with all the guys?" He said. "Whatever. I'm taking a shower." I said walking into the bathroom.  This time I locked the bathroom door.

 When we got to the resturant I sit next to Peyton and Haz. I order a Diet Coke and a salad. God, Liam looks hot today. I find my eyes trailing back to his alot more than they should. Everytime he holds my gaze for a second, then looks away. I felt like i was watching him the whole meal. The way he eats and drinks is so cute. His eyes are such a deep brown i finding them memorizing and its so hard for me to look away. I think Peyton starts to notice because everytime i start to look his way she kicks me underthe table.  Once she missed. "Ow!" Louis screamed we all looked to see him holding his shin and whining to Ni like a baby. "Oh, my bad. I.... Errr... Had a foot spasm." Her cheeks flush a rosy color. Then she gives me a glare and i just shrug. I realize that i haven't talked really at all, to anyone let alone Haz. I go to pick up his hand but he retracts. He has a discusted look on his face, but i can tell his eyes are tearing up. "Haz?" I wisper. "Save it!" He shouts, then storms out of the resturant and jumps into a cab. 'I...I don't understand?" I say looking around the room. We have already caused a sence, people are staring and the paparazzi will be here soon. I can feel tears start to sting my eyes and my throat close up."Let's go." Says Liam getting up. We all silently follow.