CHAPTER 5

***LIAM'S P.O.V.***

When she started to cry i almost cried with her. The truth is i can't stand to see people cry, espically the ones i love. But i knew i had to stay strong for her. When i offered to give her a hug i knew it was risky and i thought that she would reject it, but suprisingly she pulled me onto her bed with her and just cried on my shoulder all night. I didn't mind though, it was probably the closest i have ever been to her. When she slept i couldn't help but stare at her. She is just so beautiful. I wonder why all of this has to happen to her. I guess it was ment to happen though i mean its what brought me and her toghter again. If her parents hadn't both died than i probably would have never seen her again...

Once we got to the hotel I realized that i forgot to get Sof a room. When i went to go ask for another room the manager said they were booked and had none left. Shit. Now where is she gonna sleep? I guess she could sleep in my room. Wow this is going to be awarkard...

"Hey sof, im really sorry i was so caught up in seeing you at the hospital that i totally forgot to get you a room! I can sleep on the floor and you can have my bed if u want..." I said. " Oh, its fine. But um hey do u mind showing me your room? im really tired and i just want to sleep." She said. Wow, thats a relief. "Awhh noo! We wanna get to know you." Whined Niall. "She's tried lad just let her get some sleep and we can all do something fun together tomorrow i promise" I said. "Alright. Fine." Said Naill with a discouraged look on his face. "Alright nite guys." I said, and then headed for the elevator.

"Alright here we are." I said once we finally reached the 23 floor. It really was a magnificent room. There were huge windows providing natural light and a huge king size bed with a mini kitchen and living room. This is a newer hotel in london, probably one of the finest. i wheeled Sof into her room and could see her jaw drop and the size of the bed. I bit the insides of my cheeks to keep from smiling. I knew that Sof's family didn't have alot of money because they always spent it on themselves going on trips or gambling without her.  I carefully lifted Sof up out of her wheelchair and placed her on the bed. "Alright wel-" I stopped mid sentence and noticed she was staring right into my eyes. I leaned in closer, closer. Are we really going to kiss? After all of these years am i finally getting what i wanted? I started to close my eyes and lean in when there was a big bang on the door. I jump back, suprised and see Harry. "Oh hey, um uh, hope i wasn't interupting anything... uh you left your suit case... uhh well i better get going nite!" The door shut loudly. "well um i better get to sleep. If you need anything just ask, alright?" I said. "Okay" She said. I gave her a quick hug and was just about to shut the door when she said " Oh and Liam?" "Yes love?" I responded. " Um i just want to say thank you for being there for me when no one else was. And i'm sorry i ignored you these past years... I've just been having ahh... some tough times i guess you could say..." "It's alright, i'm just glad you're here now" I say. Then i shut the door.