CHAPTER 10

***SOFIA'S P.O.V.***

After the party Haz and I go back to our room and i decide to take a long shower to clear my mind. Why was Liam trying to talk to me? Does he still have feelings for me? Is he trying to take me away from Haz? About half way through my thoughts theres a knock on the bathroom door. "Babe?" Haz says. "Yeah?" I call out over the roaring water. He opens the door and walks in closing the door behind him. "Whats up?" I say. He opens the shower curtian, steps inside, and then closes it again. "What's on your mind babe?" He says taking my chin into his hand and staring into my eyes. "Nothing? Why?" I ask. I can feel my cheeks getting hot. I'm naked in the shower with my boyfriend, Harry Styles. "Don't lie to me, babe." He says looking a little hurt. "You have been in here for over and hour. I didn't know if something happend to you, or..." His voice trails off.  Really? An hour? God no wonder why he looks so worried. I look down and see my that my skin is bright red. "Oh Haz i'm sorry." I say giving him a hug. Then i remember that im naked and start to step back, when he pulls me into a giant hug. "What's on your mind babe?" He wispers into my ear. "You." I say. Ok, yes i had to lie. But i didn't want to hurt his feelingss. I can feel him start to grin. Then he leans down and kisses me. His lips crash into mine. It reminds me of that one time when we were at the beach at night kissing in the water. Suddenly Haz scoops me up, grabs a towel and brings me to our bed. He lays me down, then lays on top of me kissing me passionately. He kisses up and down my neck making my whole body tingle. "Haz...." I wisper. "Hmmm?" He says kissing my jaw line. The truth is i don't know if i am ready for this yet. I have only ever kissed two boys, Liam and Haz. But i love Haz right? So why not? " I just want to say that i love you." I wispered into his ear. "I love you more, babe." His breath hot on my ear. He reaches over to the bed side table, opens the drawr and pulls out a small shiny square looking thing.