CHAPTER 13

***SOFIA'S P.O.V.***

After I think i'm done crying on Zayn's shoulder i decide that i should go back to my room and talk to Haz. God, what am i going to say?

When i walk through the door i hear the TV and smell the strong sent of coffee brewing. I also hear voices. Oh god, i can't tell him infont of the boys, but i don't know how much longer i can hold back my tears. When i turn the corner i see Niall and Liam sitting on the couch with Haz. Great. They all say hello and Haz comes over to give me a hug. He hugs me but i don't hug back. He seems to notice and pulls away. "What's wrong babe?" He says staring into my eyes. "Haz..." Is all i can choke out. I think Niall and Liam notice because they say that they have to go get food or something and quickly leave. "Babe?" He says picking me up and bringing me over to the couch. "I...I..." I can't say it. Once i say it i know that it will be probably 99% true. "Its okay.." He tells me staring into my eyes with confusion on his face. " I think im..." Then the tears come. Flowing down my face like a river. He wipes them away and caresses my cheek. "Just tell me, everything will be alright." He wispers. "I think i'm pregnant." Its barley a wisper. I look up into his eyes and i can see his face contort into confusion, then disbeleaf, and a smirk? "That's great!" He says smiling and picking me up into a bear hug. "You're not upset?" I ask. "Why would i be? Im going to be a dad!" He smiles. "Are you for sure?" He asks. "No..."  I say. "Oh, well then we will have to find out!" He says jumping off of the couch. He grabs his fone and i can tell hes texting someone. "Haz..." I say my voice traling off. He comes over and sits back down. "Whats wrong babe? Aren't you excited?" He questions. "Haz, i dont think you understand..." I say. "How are we going to have a baby with you on tour. I am 16 and you're only 18... Do you know how much hate we are going to get? My life is basically over. Do you know how much hate our child is going to get once her or she is grown up?" I say. I watch his smile fade away. "Look don't start worrying yet. We don't even know if you are pregnant. I asked Niall to pick up a test at the grocery store." He says picking me up into a hug. "Even if you are, i know we will be able to get through it." He wispers into my ear. And with that i kiss him, he seems to know all the right words at all the right times. I truely have the best boyfriend.

***LIAM'S P.O.V.***

I couldn't believe i had lost her. All these years and now i watch her fall in love with my best mate. I had really screwed up. I couldn't stand to have her not talk to me so i was happy when she said we could be friends. When i was at Haz's this morning he said Sof was gone and he didn't know where she went, he said he usually leaves her notes but this time he didn't. We were watching tv when she came in. Imeditaly i knew something was up, when you know someone their whole life you can tell when there not acting like them selves. When i looked at her, her eyes were glossy from tears and i could see tear stains on her cheeks. When Haz went to hug her and she didn't hug him back i told Niall that we should leave. He didn't want to, but when i told him we could go to the store and buy some food he agreed and we left. I remember the exact time i got the text from Haz. It was 1:37 pm and i was in the candy asile with Nialler. We had been looking at candy for about ten minuets. I told Niall that he could only get one box and he was narrowing it down between 5 different boxes. All the text said was "can you pick up a pregnancy test?" But that was all it took. I felt my self sliding down the wall and onto the floor. How could Sof be pregnant? Is that what she was so upset about this morning? Then it all clicked. Haz had said that she hadn't been feeling well. I slammed my fist down hard onto the floor. I knew i shouldn't make a sence because there were probably paparatzi around but i couldn't help my self. "Liam whats wrong?" Naill said crouching down beside me. Then he picked up my fone and read the message. "Oh Liam..." He hugged me. He left for a little bit and came back with a shopping bag. I figured he probably bought the test. "Okay lets go." He said patting me on the shoulder. I didn't want to go though. I just wanted to stay right where i was and hope that this was all just a nightmare. After about 30 minuets of Naill pleading me to get up, i finally did. I guess this wasn't a nightmare after all. This was real. And i didn't know what to do about it. The girl of my dreams is having a baby with my best mate...