1. The Ghost

That day was the same as every other day for Jungkook.

He can't sleep after all, so the only difference to him was that the sun was up.

He spent the morning thinking what he should do that day. He didn't want to go to the hospital, simply because that never ends well. He didn't feel like freaking out dogs in the park either.

And the old man downstairs might actually have a heart attack if he continues banging on furniture.

Besides, that takes away too much of his energy, not that he could spend it on anything else.

Things took a turn when the bitchy real estate agent showed up and he realized he's going to have his fun today after all.

The last man, he chased away by turning on the taps out of nowhere.

The guy before him, he chased away by shaking his bed at night.

And the couple that moved in first, he slammed doors day and night.

He's going to freak the new ones out but he was hoping he'd at least have someone hot to look at during his resting time.

He was disappointed when he saw a guy and a dog; dog looked directly at him, being able to see him, but like most dogs, this one didn't freak out either.

And Jungkook's day got a whole lot better when he heard the guy is moving in with a girl. His friend.

So, after an afternoon of scaring dogs and cats around the park, despite deciding earlier that he wouldn't do it, Jungkook was low-key excited about meeting the new girl.

Until she opened her eyes and looked right at him.

....

I scream, I scream as loud as I can.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Who the fuck are you?!"

"You can see me?!" he screams at me.

"Get out!" I yell, jumping off of my bed and nearly hitting the ground.

"Wait, how the fuck can you see me?!" he yells.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE IN MY BEDROOM!"

"Where's the fire?!" Hobi bursts into the room, frying pan in hand.

I just point at the psycho.

"What is going on?" Hobi looks at me in confusion.

"He can't see me!" the guy yells.

"Right there!" I yell, pointing at him. "He's right there!"

"Who is right there?!" Hobi yells!

"I'm a ghost!!!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell, shaking Hobi's shoulders. "He's right there!!!"

"He can't see me!!!"

"JJ, what the fuck are you talking about?!"

"I'M A FUCKING GHOST!"

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I yell.

I move away as the psycho runs towards Hobi.

"WATCH OUT!" I yell.

His hand goes right through Hobi. He doesn't even flinch. I watch as a...

What the fuck is wrong with me.

"JJ are you alright?" Hobi drops the frying pan and the moment the hand is out of his stomach, I start shaking my head. "JJ, what is going on?" Hobi crouches down next to me.

"I'm a ghost," the guy says.

I can only shake my head.

"I'm dead. No one can see me. Well, you can."

I just keep on shaking my head.

"You'd better come up with an excuse quickly, because he's going to think you lost your marbles."

I did lose my marbles, I'm seeing a fucking ghost!

"JJ?" Hobi asks me, his face in front of mine. "Dude, are you okay? What is going on?"

"Tick-tock." the psycho points at his wrist.

"Spider."

"A sp..." Hobi's at a loss for words. "A spider? You lost your damned mind about a fucking spider?!"

"It's huge," I shrug, hoping that would be enough to convince him.

"That's what she said."

I glare at the psycho.

Oh my god why am I glaring at a ghost?

Wait, ghost?!?!?!

I sit down on the floor, hug my legs as Hobi walks right through the psycho. I close my eyes and shake my head, hoping he'll go away when I open them.

He doesn't.

"JJ, I don't see anything," Hobi sighs. "I can't kill it. Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?"

"No... It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

No, I'm not fucking sure, there's a ghost in my room and it's staring at me!

"Since when are you afraid of spiders?"

"Since tonight."

"Are you sure you're okay?" he looks at me as if I'm crazy. Oh boy, if you only knew...

"Yup."

"If you need anything, call over," he tells me as he picks up the self-defense frying pan. "Try not to scream, though. I almost shat my pants, you sounded like there's a killer in your room."

"Oh boy," I shake my head again but it still doesn't work: the psycho is still here.

"You sure you're okay."

"Yeah." No.

"Okay, try to get some rest," he ruffles my hair. "I'll come to the rescue if the spider shows up again."

The moment he closes the door, I jump away and run into the corner of the room.

"I can explain," the psycho lifts his hands and takes a step in my direction.

"No!" I hiss. "Don't come near me! Don't you dare come near me!"

"If you don't want your roommate to call the fucking psychiatric ward, you'd better lower your voice."

"Well, maybe he should call the psychiatric ward because I literally saw him walking through you!"

"Girl, chill," he sighs. "I can explain. Just don't freak out. Everyone will think you crazy. You're not, I'm obviously here, but no one will believe you. Just try to chill and let me explain."

"No."

"I won't hurt you," he sighs. "I can't even touch you; you saw what happened when I touched him," he offers but nope, still not good enough because there is a fucking ghost in my fucking room!

"I can show you, look," he makes another step my way but freezes in place when he sees the way I look at him. Hobi should have left the frying pan.

"Don't you dare move," I mumble, reminding myself that I shouldn't scream again if I don't want to end up in a hospital tonight. "Explain. Don't come close to me, do not touch me, just explain! Who the hell are you, why are you here and why in the flying fuck he couldn't see you when I can?!"