300K READS SURPRISE BONUS!

Hi. LOL.

Okay, I know this is a shocker. This book is DONE. DONE AND OVER. I mean it, as much as I love it, as much as YOU love it, the story of JJ and JK is told.

THAT BEING SAID... there's two things that made me write this.

1) Ghost hitting 300k reads. It happened today and I nearly pissed myself when I saw it.

2) Your lovely, lovely, truly lovely messages and comments, especially on the last chapter. The things you guys have said about the story, the emotions you talked about feeling while reading, it means the world to me. I can't reply to you all, so this is my thank you to every single one of you. It's a thank you for the silent readers too, but especially for those of you who touched me with the words you left.

So, without further ado, here's your VERY MUCH UNEDITED 300k celebratory bonus drabble for Jungkook: The Friendly Ghost

Love, A <3

(post edit note: my dumb ass completely forgot that i was writing this shit in 1st person... A LOT OF EDITING TOOK PLACE)

////

It must be just one of those days. It has to be – why else would I stand here, leaning my head against the window as I watch the rain fall, faster by the minute. It's dark outside and it's safe to say it matches my mood. Not dark, I'm not in a full dark mood but... gloomy? Yeah, gloomy is the word. It's almost as if the moment it starts raining, I want to crawl under a blanket, hide and maybe cuddle.

With a sigh, I drag myself to the couch, doing just that – crawling under the blanket and letting GD climb and lie down next to me. I'm still in the same position by the time I hear the keys jiggle and the front door to the apartment opening, smiling when I hear muttered curses coming from Jungkook, knowing he has to be soaking wet.

My suspicions are confirmed because he doesn't even peak into the living room to see if I'm here, but beelines towards the bedroom closet. A minute later, he appears, in sweats and a gigantic shirt, ruffling his still damp hair. "Hey babe," he grunts as he falls onto the couch, sitting directly on top of my feet. I sigh, albeit jokingly, and nudge him off me. GD also must sense he's a third wheel, because he casually jumps down and struts his merry way out of the room.

"Hello yourself," I smile at him, thankful that despite how gloomy my mood is, he is still enough to make it better. He doesn't have to say or do anything, really, for me to feel more at ease. His presence is enough, even now. "There's some fried rice on the stove, I think it's still warm. Or we can order in. You know I never say no to a second dinner," I add, laughing along with him. He says nothing as he lifts my legs and puts them over his lap, simply looking at the wall before him with a small smile on his face. I'm not the only one that's in a bit of a gloomy mood tonight, it seems. "How was therapy?"

"Therapeutic," he grunts, no trace of humor in his words. There are some unspoken rules between us, especially when it comes to something as personal as this. We are together, live together and unless we're at work, we are pretty much attached at the hip. Keeping something private in a situation like that is not easy. From day one, I was the one to approach the subject, asking a simple "how did it go". From then on, it's up to him how much he'd be willing to share. Some days, it's everything, some days, like today, it's nothing at all. Whatever it is, he is the one who calls the shots in these situations and I am the one who follows.