7. Oops!

After weeks I spent with my nose buried in a book, I finally have some freedom. Unfortunately, I don't have much of it but at least I get to have one night out with Jimin.

Just a beer or two at a nearby bar but it's still good enough to be considered a night off.

After all, I need a mood fixer ASAP because today has been beyond shitty.

For days, I've been trying to figure out how to navigate a ghost roommate around my boyfriend, seeing as my boyfriend would practically be attached to my hip and I already have a ghost that's doing just that.

Only to have my wonderful boyfriend cancel on me.

It's been weeks since I last saw him and this weekend was supposed to be therapeutic but no, his daddy needs him to work weekends too.

I should google how to make a voodoo doll of Namjoon's father. At least that would make me feel better, even if I don't cause him some major damage.

I'm pissed, tired and I need to get some alcohol into my body, ASAP.

With Hobi with his study group and Jungkook spending the time in park freaking out dogs, I finally didn't feel the need to lock every single door I come through. I could finally take a shower like a normal human being, without being afraid of my best friend barging in or me or a ghost feeling himself nearby.

I even pick out a dress.

It was bound to end in tears, really. I should have known better. I should have known to lock everything, even if no locks could actually stop him.

I should have known better. I should have gotten dressed in the bathroom, the only area that is absolutely off limits for him while I'm in there.

I most definitely shouldn't have bounced around my room, wearing nothing but my cotton boxers.

"Hey, JJ, have you... Oops!"

I don't even have a chance to scream in surprise, to hide or even to cover myself. I'm right in front of him, 95% naked. And his eyes are wide as he's frozen in place.

Neither one of us can actually move. I can't even turn around or cover myself, despite dying of embarrassment when I watch his eyes go over me, up and down, up and down.

I can't believe that he's the one that actually unfreezes first and turns around.

"I really wish I could knock right now."

The second he speaks, I unfreeze as well. Cursing under my breath, I grab the first shirt I can find, which happens to be the one I sleep in. "Tell me when it's safe to turn around."

"It's safe," I mumble as I pull the shirt down over my legs, as far as it can go. "We need to make a signal or something because I want to die right now."

"You sure about that?" he raises his eyebrow.

"Jungkook, not the time for jokes," I sigh.

"Right, sorry," he mumbles. "And sorry for barging in. I'm just... I'm just going to go somewhere else. Enjoy your night out."

I feel bad but before I can say anything, he's gone.

No, JJ, no. You didn't attack him, you didn't say anything. Nothing to feel bad about. Absolutely nothing.

We really do need a signal, though. If he can't exactly knock, we need to think of something because I do not want it to happen again.