(AMUSEMENT PARK and Kallen's Surprise)

Jake's P.O.V

Today was the day that a new Amusement Park was opening and I knew there would more than likely be a few thousand people there. I was excited.

Kallen met me at the entrance and waved. Today was going to be the best day ever! Zean and Andrew were both in my jacket pocket.

More than likely both Kallen and I would have to play charades most of the day since I wasn't as good with sign language as he was.

I had never seen Kallen so excited. He probably didn't have many friends since he couldn't hear. There weren't many people around here who I knew wanted to learn sign language.

Both Zean and Andrew wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel. My guess was because they both loved to be up high. I pointed to the Ferris Wheel and Kallen nodded in excitement.

So that's where we went to for our first ride. Of course Zean and Andrew wanted to look out but I couldn't let them or else Kallen would see.

Before I could stop him Zean ran out of my pocket to climb the window. Yes, this Ferris Wheel had windows and it was HUGE.

So yeah Zean climbed the window and you can guess Kallen's expression...

He just stared... emotionless. Not what I was expecting at all. "You have them too?" He asked in almost a whisper.

I don't think he could hear himself speak. My eyes widened though. Did he just ask what I heard? I gave him a slightly confused look and he pointed at Zean.

Zean, being Zean, was not paying attention to his surroundings or anything happening around him nor our conversation. Andrew had fallen asleep in my pocket.

Andrew had been so excited a minute ago. Anyways, I sighed before nodding. Kallen smiled and did a bunch of sign language that I hadn't learnt and didn't know.

He facepalmed when he realized I did not understand anything he had signed. It was back to charades. I still didn't understand.

So thankfully Kallen did not like roller coasters in the first place because Zean and Andrew would have probably flown off or something.

We finally decided to stop and eat after trying to win a few prizes at this one booth and concert tickets in another. "What age?" Kallen asked in a whisper as he pointed to Zean and Andrew.

"Zean is thirteen and Andrew is sixteen." I said as I pointed and used the numbers I had learned in sign language.

Kallen nodded in understanding before waving at Zean. Andrew was up and eating. I so badly wanted to ask Kallen what he meant when in the Ferris Wheel.

I didn't know how. The rest of the day we spent on rides that were not too fast or spinning because I easily got sick on spinning rides.

Finally we were on our way back home. Before I could walk inside, however, Kallen met me at the door and grabbed my hand before pulling me toward his house.

Zean and Andrew were exhausted and falling asleep in my pocket as Kallen let me inside his house. I followed him up a flight of stairs to a place that I guessed was his room.

He gestured for me to come over. "Look." He said as he pointed to his desk. A miniature like Zean and Andrew... but this one was a girl!

Kallen smiled. "Cecile." He said. Her name was Cecile. I poked Zean and Andrew awake and scooped them out of my pocket onto Kallen's desk. "You better have a very good reason for waking me up." Andrew said, mid yawn.

When Zean and Andrew caught sight of the girl they both froze in surprise. Neither of them moved. "It's a girl." Zean whispered to Andrew. "Yeah. I know." Andrew said back.

Cecile wasn't paying attention but rather drawing a large picture on a normal sized piece of paper. "Cecile loves art." Kallen said.

It was amazing. Cecile finished, wiping her forehead with her arm before noticing Kallen with the rest of us. "Always so quiet." She muttered as she put down the pencil that looked to have been put in a pencil sharpener for so long that it was only about an inch long.

"I'm Zean!" "I'm Andrew!" Both miniatures said in sync. "Hey. My name is Cecile now be quiet so I can continue my drawing. Thank you." She said before looking at me, nodding her head as a 'Nice to meet you' sign before picking her pencil back up to draw.

"She's obsessed with art." Kallen added. I nodded. "No kidding." I muttered. Zean and Andrew stood there awkwardly. Poor guys.

The night felt long and Kallen decided to stay up late, we both did to try to get Cecile to meet Zean and Andrew properly but it was obvious that was not going to happen.

Kallen was not kidding when he said she was obsessed with art. Looking around Kallen's room I noticed miniature and large drawings and small paintings all with Cecile's name at the bottom corner of almost every one of them.

Most drawings were of the outside and nature. Trees, flowers, animals, waterfalls and rivers, even some tiny houses.

She was truly an artist. Also she was fourteen and turning fifteen soon from what she told us. Zean and Andrew blushed.

No. I scooped the two up. "I gotta go." I said to Kallen. He nodded in understanding when I waved bye. "Bye Cecile." I said.

She just nodded. Ok then. I then walked to the house. "So do either of you like her?"

"YES." Both Zean and Andrew said in sync. I sighed. Dylan would end up marrying Evaline soon, Zean and Andrew were falling in love, and here I was awkwardly single.

I admit I kinda had feelings for Kat but I would never tell anyone that. Finally I got inside and went to my room. Dylan was already asleep.

I set Zean and Andrew down on the nightstand. Skye was also asleep. "Time for bed guys. Good night."

"Good night!" "Night."

Another part finished!

*while listening to Kpop*