(Back To School)

Zean's P.O.V

JAKE WAS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY! DYLAN WAS OUT AT COLLEGE! I WAS STUCK HERE WITH SKYE!

Today was a horrible day... I had to walk all the way to the kitchen to get food and water then walk all the way back to Jake's room and sat there on his nightstand, bored, with Skye chirping at me.

I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

Jake's P.O.V

School had started back so I had to ride the bus. I didn't drive to school because I wanted to save gas but I got to see Michael again and apparently Kat went to my school!

She was a grade younger than me though so we hardly saw each other but we did have one class together and I got to introduce her to Michael.

What I didn't like was the fact that since we were out of school for two days this week we had extra homework! I was not looking forward to it.

Eventually we had lunch and Michael helped me with half of my homework while I ate. Kat got all her work done in each class!? How she did it, I have no idea.

By the time school was over I asked Michael and Kat if they wanted to come over. Kat was going ice skating but at least Michael agreed.

Zean's P.O.V

I fell asleep again on Jake's bed which was GINORMOUS compared to me. The thought did pass through my mind that I wanted to go to Jake's school though.

More than likely he would say no if I asked him but maybe I could get into his bag before he noticed. School sounded boring yet somewhat interesting. I wanted to go!

Finally Dylan arrived so I ran towards him. "HEY DYLAN!" I screamed. He flinched before looking down at me. "What...YOU STILL LIVE HERE!?"

"Yes. No need to scream. Ow." I held my ears.

Dylan sighed. "So..." I started.

"Heard you got engaged..."

"Yes. Her name's Evaline and personally I think it would be best if Jake found out that you exist and took you with him when he moves out. Then Evaline could move in and we could have our wedding and get married and I wouldn't have to worry about a three inch tall human being living with us."

"Ouch. Ok, ok. Whatever. I definitely do not have feelings..." I said sarcastically. Dylan rolled his eyes at me so I rolled my eyes back.

I got along with Jake better anyways. He had no idea Jake even knew about me! Oh, and yes Jake had told me all about Dylan's proposal the other day.

Honestly he could have at least proposed in a fancy restaurant but whatever. I was thirteen so I knew nothing about any of this grown up stuff.

Dylan finally left back to his college classes after eating a quick late lunch and I went back to Jake's room. I wonder if Jake would have a bunch of homework tonight?

Most of the day I spent talking to Skye and hearing him chirping back at me, walking a long walk to the kitchen for food, and sitting up at the window looking outside.

I waited what felt like forever before I heard the bus outside and looked out Jake's window to see Jake and his friend Michael. AGAIN!?

I sighed. Jake walked inside the house with Michael as I climbed down from the window and ran under Jake's bed.

"You should come over to my house sometime." I heard Michael say as Jake put his stuff down. "Yeah." Jake said.

I listened to their conversation until they brought up Kat. "So, do you like Katherine? You just started talking to her and you seem to like her... a lot." Michael started.

"What? N-No I don't like her! N-Not like that anyways!"

"Yeah you do."

"No I don't."

"Yeah you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." The two kept at it until Skye started chirping like crazy. Thank you Skye. Finally Michael helped Jake with homework.

It was a looooooooooooooooooong day. I have never been more bored in my life! After what felt like multiple long hours FINALLY they were finished.

"Thanks for the help." Jake said as Michael closed the math book. "Sure. Anytime. Seriously though, you should come to my place."

"Maybe I can whenever I don't have so much homework. Do you have video games?"

"Obviously. And a pool, and a bunch of food, and I have a big enough yard to ride a go-cart around."

"What? Do you live in a mansion?"

"Maybe I do and maybe I just have a normal house with a huge yard, lots of video games, a pool, and a bunch of food..."

"You live in a mansion."

"Yeah ok. I seriously want you to come over though. I hardly ever have friends over because I don't have a bunch of friends. Please?"

"Ok, ok. Whenever I get a free day. Kat wants me to come ice skate again at the ice rink so I'm definitely going to that and--"

"YOU LIKE HER!!!!!"

"NO I DON'T!!!!!"

"Yeah you do."

"No I don't." And they were at it again. Skye got annoyed and chirped at them again. "Anyways, I better get going. Bye Jake."

"Bye!"

I immediately came out from under the bed after Jake told Michael bye. "Your conversations are so long and so boring! I was under there for--"

Michael was at the bedroom door. He hadn't left yet. Why hadn't I waited til I heard the footsteps walking downstairs and out the door!?

This was bad! There was no where to hide and again I stood there frozen in fear. Jake's friend, Michael, stared at me with wide eyes.

Jake also noticed me. Skye chirped and stared at me as well. I felt like the center of attention which I definitely did NOT enjoy.

It felt like many, many, many seconds passed before Michael spoke up. "J-Jake? You see the little human being too... right?"

Hey, so I may not be able to update on Thursday. Idk.
But I will try! I blame WiFi.
😒