Bonus Chapter 3

Autumn Antonia Alsina

Hearing my cell phone ring, I grabbed it and saw that it was Rayvn

Hearing my cell phone ring, I grabbed it and saw that it was Rayvn. Quickly answering the phone, I put it on speaker before dropping my pencil and closing my Chemistry book.
"Hello."

"Girl oh my gosh. So you know I haven't seen Malachi in a while right?" She said.

"Right." I said focusing more on what she was saying now.

"Bitch oh my gosh man. That man there." She said causing me to laugh at her.

"Rayvn use your words and spill the details and tell me what happened while you were at his house." I demanded and laugh.

"Let's just say, two times, and lots of rounds each time." She said making my eyes get wide.

"Are you serious?" I screeched.

"As a heart attack girl." She stated.

"Well damn! I need to get me a white man." I stated.

"Girl they are life." She said.

"So that's all y'all didn't while you was over there?" I asked being nosey.

"No, we talked a little, cuddle and fell asleep and girl my dad let me tell you about my annoying ass dad. Girl I love me some Malachi." Rayvn

"Trust me, I know. He's all you use to talk about when you and him first started dating. Malachi this and Malachi that. Ugh so annoying." I said making her chuckle.

"Girl you need to stop it because when at the being of the school year you like Mr. Key little baby hair ass." She stated.

"Okay but look who talking. Always calling him Daddy Key. Need to cut it." I laughed.

"Yeah, I will never." She said.

"Okay, let Malachi hear you say something about Daddy Key. He gone wear that ass out." I stated and she was just laughing because she knew it was true.

If it was only thing that I know for sure about Malachi was that he didn't play about Rayvn at all. He'd check somebody in a heartbeat about Rayvn but that was just his way of showing that he loved her just as much as she loved him.

Yeah they've had their times where they would have disagreements, that's in every relationship but the two of them knew how to communicate and work things out between them.

They had the two most important things you need in every relationship, trust and communication. Nobody could robbed the two of them of that at all.

"Girl you two are just so cute to me." I said and smiled to myself.

"Thanks cousin. I plan on telling my parents next month." She said making my eyes get buck.

"Are you ready for that next step? Have you talked to Malachi about telling them? Whatever happens just know that your cousin will always be here for you." I rambled on not even giving her a chance to answer.