S. 12

Honesty

"Quit staring. That's ​creepy." I told him before opening my eyes to see him smiling. I rolled my eyes as I saw him smiling at me.

I sat up in bed and stretched before looking over at him to see he was getting up and I noticed​ he had on a fresh pair of clothes.

"You took a shower here?" I asked him and he nodded.

He grabbed his phone and texted me.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

You okay?

"Yeah I'm okay." I told him.

Lord please don't let him ask me about last night!

I sighed as I got up from my bed and went to my dresser and pulled out a long black t-shirt and some tights.

I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower before getting in. Once I finished my shower, I dried my body before getting dress.

Walking back into my bedroom, I found August laying down on my bed with his right arm over his eyes and his left hand in his sweatpants.

I shook my head before walking over to him and tapping him on his shoulder. He looked up at me and mugged me causing me to laugh at him.

"I'm hungry." I whined and he rolled his eyes at me before grabbing his cell phone.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Alright. What you want to eat?

"It doesn't matter. As long as I eat." I stated.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Girl if you don't tell me what the hell you want because I know you females. Y'all will say it don't matter but as soon as a nigga pull up somewhere you're gonna whine and say you don't want it. So what do you want?

"Okay damn. I want some some breakfast from IHOP." I told him as I sat down on my bed.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Uh, I don't what the hell you doing but you can get right back up and come on because you coming with me.

I looked up at him and didn't move at all. I really didn't want to go anywhere. I just wanted to say in the house and eat and sleep and repeat it.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Honesty I know what you trying to do and it's not flying with me so get up and put on your shoes so we can go.

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. I hate that he knows me like a book but sometimes that can be a good things but still I don't like it at all.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Get up! NOW!

"Okay." I got up and walked to my closet.

"Always​ trying to be somebody's daddy." I mumbled or so I thought until my phone dinged in my​ hand causing me to look down at it.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

I heard that bullshit. Honesty keep playing with me and see where it get you.

"How I'm playing with you and my hands right here." I said as I closed my closet door and sat down on my bed to put on my shoes.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210