11 - Alice

"Alec? You awake?"

"Who is it?"

I opened the door and stepped into his room, "Someone who loves you."

He walked over to me smiling. His immense strength lifting me up and pinning me against the wall as if I were weightless.

"I love it when you quote Star Wars," he murmured.

His mouth found mine in the darkness and the fire burned within. I had lain awake on my own for hours, fighting my own desire. We had only been apart a few hours but we both knew we had missed each other's touch. Alec to catch up for lost time and I to catch up on lost memory. I touched every inch of his smooth cold skin of his back as he unbuttoned my night shirt before becoming bored and ripping the material in half at the back. I could feel him hardening beneath me, separated by a mere piece of cotton. I pushed down of the waistband of the joggers, which fell and pooled at his feet.

"Jesus I fucking want you!" He moaned.

"Take me!" I whispered.

His arm looped around my waist and into my hair as he eased himself into me. He fastened his lips onto mine to muffle my moan. Stepping out of the pool of cloth, he pulled himself out and threw me face first onto the bed. Alec fingers wrapped around my waist as he pull me back along the bed until my feet touched the cold ground. I shivered in the cold air listening to the sound of the waves crashing down on the cliffs as he parted my legs with his knee. His cold lips kissed his way up my spine to my ear.
"I need us both to be as quiet as possible," his husky voice murmured.

I twisted my neck to see him, kissing him quickly, "But I want to fuck you loudly."

A sly smile crept on his lips, "This time baby, I'm in control."

"What...fuck me!"

His teeth ranked my ear as he pushed himself into me. I cried out, forcing him to place his hand over my mouth to shut me up. I hadn't been ready for that. Max was just down the hall and god knows how close his parent were. He then quickly pulled out and back in, each time building the pace at which he moved, his balls slapping against my pussy. I bit my lip to muffle the moans as he did his best to do the same. He slowly dragged his finger across my thigh to my clit where he gently circled the nub causing me to push his shaft back into me deeper than before from the sudden shock. I whimpered, moaning his name as my climax built inside me. I shuddered as I finally came, a tingling running through my body as I fell forward in relief.

Alec kissed my shoulder before suddenly flipping me onto my back causing a squeal to escape. He slotted his body back between my legs and continued to fuck me hard with no loss of tempo. All I could do was throw my arms up as I allowed this man to break me and fuck me. With a final surge of energy, I lifted myself up to find his mouth, holding this man's head in the crook of my elbow as I tried not to scream. I kissed his shoulder as our breathing became more ragged. His hand held my breast, rolling my hard nipple with his cold thumb which forced another climax. I sucked hard on his collar as it hit. His then hit. He squeezed my breast hard, almost painfully so. Slowly, we both emerged from our high and we uncoiled our bodies to look at each other. His hands still on my waist and breast and my own still in his hair. He kissed me once more.

"That was....something," I panted.

"You are something else," he replied.

He kissed me again before pulling his body out of mine. I was left with an empty feeling as he slowly climbed in next to me, stealing another kiss as he did. He opened his arm to me and I laid my head on his icy chest, his fingers lazily stroking my back. My arm draped over his shoulder.