Forty-Two

Chapter Forty-Two
Epilogue

I sighed as I rushed about the house in search for bobby pins.

"I swear they're never anywhere when you need one!" I grumbled to myself.

"Harper bring the hairspray as well!" Mariah yelled.

I sighed but smiled, "sure thing" I called back.

I finally found a pack of untouched bobby pins as well as my hairspray under my sink.

"What ever happened to the Bride not doing anything on her wedding day?" I asked with a small smirk

"We've tried letting you not do anything but you, Ms. Micro Manager won't let us do anything." Ellie sounded as she ushered me back into my seat in mine in Braxton's bedroom.

Mariah was working on my hair while Elise did my make up.

"Hey the boys just arrived." Valerie sounded as she walked into the room, "And I've been instructed to give this to you." She added as she walked over and handed me a little black bag.

The girls stopped working on me so that I could take the bag, on top was a card.

I opened the card and immediately smiled.

My Gorgeous,

I have looked forward to this day for as long as I have known you. You have exceeded any and all expectations as my life partner and I can't wait to take on this next adventure into our future with you. I've given you my heart, my mark, and today I will give you my name.

I know you didn't want to do the traditional thing but this belongs to you now, another Luna Heirloom if you will...I love you and i'll see you up at the alter.

-Yours Always,
Braxton

Elise sighed in annoyance and handed me a tissue as I had begun to tear up, I dabbed at my eyes, no doubt she'd have to retouch my makeup.

I finally pulled out the tissue paper and found the contents of the bag, inside house a velvet box.

"This isn't one of those joke gifts where theres another box in there is it?" Mariah asked.

I shrugged, "Only one way to find out."

I opened the box and found the most beautiful saphire earrings.

"Valerie smiled wide. "He told me to tell you they are your something old, new, and blue."

I smiled. Back when I began planning this wedding I had stated that I wanted to have a celebration of mine and Braxton's Love for one another, I didn't want anything over the top with hundreds of flowers, tons of people we didn't know, or anything we didn't truly need... instead I said family only, wedding dress, tuxedo, no bridesmaids, no grooms men...just my one maid of honor and his one best man...just a ring exchange and the signing of the marriage license and then we eat and drink and party.

I turned to face the mirror and put in my earrings, I smiled as I took in the reflection of not only me on my wedding day but my closest friends and family.

We had all come such a long way to get this day.

"It so strange..." I sounded in awe. "I can hardly remember a life where I didn't know about Weres, Mates, Lunas, Alphas, but here we are...smack dab in the middle as pack members, wives (I said looking at Elise), Mothers, (I said looking to Mariah now)." I turned and smiled at my sister, "And Leaders....I'm so glad that I have got to take this journey with you all."