Chapter 5

"So he's like hot?" Melissa asks, folding one of my blankets and putting it in the cardboard box that read "Zaina's blankets"

I laugh. He wasn't just 'hot' he's gorgeous.

I'm sure Melissa would eventually see him and understand what I meant.

Today was moving day. I'd be saying goodbye to my childhood home, and be moving into probably a better, prettier house.

Although it didn't change the fact that I was still sad, saying goodbye to a home I've been living in since I was 13.

Yeah, six years isn't that long, but it had been the only home we've ever had. Before this my mom and I had a small crappy apartment.

Now I'd have to say goodbye to the bedroom I'd known since I was 13. It went from pink walls and furniture to black walls and black furniture (my emo stage) to the purple and white colors it was now.

"Yup." I give her a small smile, going back to packing everything on my desk in a box.

"Girls the movers are gonna be here any second!" My mom says from downstairs.

I roll my eyes at her.

I mean yeah, it might be nice to have a different room for once, but I always loved my room, growing up all the way to now.

"We're just finishing up Mrs.E!" Melissa yelled back.

"So what do you think the house will look like? Since this guy is supposedly a billionaire?" Mellisa asks.

I look at her confusingly. "What? He's not a billionaire." I laugh at her.

"Uh yes he is, if he owns the biggest computer programming company in the country, trust me, he is." She laughs.

I shake my head. No way he was.

Although I will admit he probably was somewhat rich.

"Girls!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I groan. "We're coming." I take two boxes of mine and start walking downstairs, following Melissa.

"Is everything packed? The movers don't do that part." My mom points out.

"Yes mother." I sigh. "Good. Anyways why don't you two drive to the house already? I'll follow I just wanna stay here until they're done." My mom says. I sigh. "Fine." I grunt out, motioning Mellisa to follow me.

I walk outside, loading my boxes into the back of Melissa's car that she had thankfully gotten fixed.

"Wanna drive?" She asks, already throwing me the keys.

I laugh, catching them.

"You know I hate driving your car. Your breaks are the absolute worst." I point out to her, getting inside the front seat.

"At least I have a car." She mutters. I give her a glare.

"Here put in the address on my phone gps." I murmur, handing her my phone and the piece of paper that had the address on it.

"Is this the address?" She asks, looking down at the paper. "No, I just handed you a random paper with a random address on it." I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes at me.

"No I meant this is in that neighborhood with all those like- mansions!" She gives me an exciting look. "Girl you're gonna be living in a mansion!!" She squeals.

I shake my head at her, starting the engine, a smile playing on my lips.

~~

"This cannot be right.." I whisper, pulling up to a black gate.