Chapter 14

I sat in my bedroom debating whether to order pizza or make myself something to eat for dinner. I wasn't in the mood to cook but not was I in the mood for dinner.

But I was hungry because I had spent the whole day stressing and thinking about everything that was going on in my life.

I kept wondering about Alexander who I had left my number for. He hadn't called or texted whatsoever since.

So that was stressing me out but I also just made me figure that what had happened between us that night was a one-time thing.

I was both happy and sad about that. Happy because I didn't need to add something like that on my stressful life, sad because apart of me wanted to add something like that to my stressful life.

I had texted Melissa about it about a million times asking her what she thought about him not calling, she said: "If he isn't calling or texting it's because it was just a one time thing but if he ever does end up texting or calling it's because you're a booty call."

I did agree with her on that. But now it made me wonder if I was okay with being a booty call, but then I remembered that night and suddenly I was willing to be a booty call!

Had I become a whore of sorts? Why did I have to feel bad for sleeping with someone? It's not like I'm sleeping with multiple men! Just one! And it happened once!

Before I can keep up my rant in my head about my life and try to justify my mistakes that I still was not sure were mistakes or not, someone knocked on the door.

I was pretty glad to get interrupted from my thoughts.

I felt like I over thought everything and I honestly just needed to stop that.

I answer the door to Christian. He stood there looking like an angel, per usual. He wore some tan pants that he had cuffed and a white button up.

Even when he didn't have his business suit on, he still managed to look professional. He always dressed good and I was yet to see him look horrible in anything he wore. In fact, I'm pretty sure I won't ever see him in anything he'd look bad in.

"Hey.." I trail off, slightly confused on why he was knocking on my door.

But I didn't care, for some reason it felt like a breath of fresh air, looking at him standing there in front of me.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything." He gives me a polite smile and it felt like the breath inside of my lungs stayed still, not coming out of my chest.

"No, I was just- doing nothing." I give him a reassuring smile. "I figure since your mother is gone, we should go out to eat. Just you and I?" He suggests. I was a little taken back and suddenly I got nervous.

The thought of being alone with Christian sounded both ideal and not ideal.

"Uh, yeah that sounds good. Give me a second to change?" I ask. He smiles and nods before walking away from my bedroom door.

As soon as he was out of sight, I shut my door with a slight slam and ran to my closet to figure out what to wear.

I had a feeling it'd be hard trying to figure out what to wear because it felt like Christians version of eating out casually was going to some fancy ass place and ordering a steak.

But he did look dressed pretty casual, so I settle on some black skinny jeans, my favorite jean jacket and a white top underneath it.

I slipped on a pair of my newer looking sneakers and tied my hair up into a messier bun but it didn't look horrible and lazy.