Chapter 52

Don't forget to vote and follow me!

~~

The next morning my head pounded, I felt nauseous and like I had drunk too much to even process. Luckily I didn't vomit and I was able to get myself out of bed to take some medicine and pack.

Before I knew it I was on my way back to New York. strangely my mother was very quiet the whole plane ride back. I didn't question it, the night had been long and maybe she herself also had a hangover from the previous night.

The morning had gone by so fast. I'd woken up showered and packed and got ready. Ate a very small breakfast due to lack of appetite and then here I was.

It was only till now that I was staring out the window as nothing in particular, probably the passing clouds and ground beneath us where everything looked ant-sized, that I remember the previous night. All memories came back to- the most important memory being Christian and me calling him- talking to him. Hearing him say he loves me- hearing so much.

Though my memories were foggy and I couldn't remember much of what was said and most importantly what embarrassing things I had said. I wasn't sure whether to be mad at myself for being an idiot and calling Christian up like that out of the blue- or happy that I did?

Maybe I need a bit of closure or maybe my intentions were to get him back in a way?

Whatever the reason was I was on a flight back to his house where I'd without a doubt see him. He'd eventually maybe want to talk whenever we had alone time, right?

I suppose I'd know soon enough.

And soon enough came. I tried distracting myself on the plane ride for what was to come- but before I knew it we had landed and were in the car on our way back to Christians mansion.

We got there I immediately grabbed my overnight bag and walked in the house. I was getting more comfortable with the house. It was with ease that I walked in and went straight to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. With that, I headed to my room.

I was about to walk in when I looked over at Christians's door. I wondered if he was home though it didn't matter at this time I needed to rest I felt exhausted and still quite hungover.

I got into my room and unpacked and changed into something more comfortable. I immediately jumped into bed after turning off my lights and laying down.

My bed was way more comfortable than the bed in the expansive hotel room.

Mine seemed to hug me and almost invite me in when I laid down. I cuddled my pillow and covered myself up to my cheeks.

I closed my eyes trying my best to welcome sleep but my thoughts wandered and I thought about Christian and I even tried remembering the embarrassing phone call I made.

I didn't remember much but I was pretty sure I'd fallen asleep on the phone with him at one point.

I cringed at the memory and mentally prayed I didn't snore or do something also embarrassing.

~~

The next day life started returning back to normal. My mom went back to work and as for me I woke up and got ready for work myself.

I felt actually pretty nervous. I'd see Christian and I hadn't seen him at all the day before. Though I basically spent the day sleeping and recuperating.

I had no idea what Christian could possibly say- or if he'd say anything at all! Our conversation was weird and I wasn't sure what the next conversation we'd have would be about...