Chapter 11

Please read!!

So I know I'm gonna get this question eventually, so you all are probably wondering why things seem to be escalating so quickly between Zaina and Christian, but I want to make it known that Christian had a immediate attraction to Zaina, he thought she was beautiful and her personality will only add to that attraction throughout the story! So if you were wondering why he does subtle things that hints that he has feelings for her or whatever, it's because he's had an attraction to her from the start! You're welcome lol, continue reading!

~~~
"I wish I can come! I love fancy parties with fancy alcohol!" Melissa says, shaking her head.

"Why don't you come? I don't wanna go to this thing alone. It's just gonna be a bunch of people I don't even know!" I whine.

I really didn't know any of my mom's friends or Christians friends for that matter. I seriously didn't really wanna go to their party to announce their fake marriage.

"I can't, big sister is coming into town tonight for only a few days. So I have to pick her up from the airport." She shakes her head as if she was annoyed by it.

"So what's up with you and that guy you were seeing?" She asks as we walked downstairs to the indoor pool.

Now that I've moved into this house, I've noticed Melissa loves coming over to my house rather then me coming to hers.

I wanna say it's because of the pool, but I know it's because of the stocked fridge of fancy water, soda, and snacks.

"He's nice, I like him a lot. We're just both so busy it's hard to kinda see each other I guess." I shrug as we got into the indoor pool.

I sat down my towel and water bottle on one of the chairs before sitting at the end of the pool, sipping my feet into the warm water.

"You think it'll work out with him?" She asks, following my motions. "Mmm, I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I do like him, I just think that if we were to ever be a serious thing, we'd need to make more time for each other." She nods.

"Well, maybe you can go out with Christians friend, Alexander?" She suggests, rolling the 'r' in his name, giving me a nudge on my shoulder.

"Shut up!" I seriously regret telling her about that. Although I hadn't told her what happened with Christian. I wasn't sure if it was something I should be saying. I wasn't sure what it meant yet.

"What? Isn't he cute?" She asks, leaning forward and going to the pool all the way.

"Yeah, like really cute. And he's British? Did I tell you that?" I ask.

"No! Omg, I'd kill to be you right now!" She whines.

"You have a very hot bartender wanting to tend your bar, and a sexy British man wanting to bond over your writing but maybe in bed?" I glare at her, laughing slightly.

She was such a dork. I couldn't even with her.

"What else can a girl ask for? Not to mention you're without a doubt, living the luxurious life!" She motions to the walls around us.

"I wish I were you." With that she goes under the water, soaking her hair.

I quickly put my hair into a bun before getting in the pool, trying not to get my hair wet.

I'd have to do it for tonight's event and I really didn't feel like having to wash it again.

"So you excited about your sister coming into town? How long has it been since you've seen her?" I ask well moving my arms through the water, enjoying its warmth.