A Note

ALL RIGHTS TO THE RESPECTIVE PEOPLE!! I DO NOT OWN CODE LYOKO SO ALL RIGHTS TO ITS CREATORS AND WRITERS AND I DO NOT OWN THE ACADEMY SERIES SO ALL RIGHTS TO C.L STONE!!

There will be cussing so if you do not appreciate that I would not continue. It won't be all the time but it's an Academy fanfiction. We all know there will be cussing.

I will be using the main premise from the Code Lyoko T.V series. But with some changes to fit the Blackbourne crew. I will be using some plots from certain episodes for later chapters but I don't know which ones yet and I will take liberties and probably make some changes to them. 

Finally, if I can't remember anything from either the Academy books or Code Lyoko I will make it up so if something isn't right or accurate you can point it out just do it nicely please!

If you have any ideas for costumes/weapons for any members of the Blackbourne team while in the virtual world I would greatly appreciate hearing them. I'm trying to work it all out but I'm having trouble with some of them. (If you don't know what I'm talking about look up the characters in Code Lyoko and how they change upon entering the virtual world. It's kind of like an avatar in a video game based on that specific person.) 

That's all for bookkeeping I think....sooooo enjoy! Happy Reading!!