5 - Questions

"Okay, here are everyone's phones," Victor stated passing them around. They had met up in Luke and Gabriel's room before classes. Victor had stayed up late the night before in order to upgrade the phones. "They all now contain an app that will allow everyone to connect with Lyoko." All the boys snatched their phones quickly looking very excited.

"Yay, I get to talk to my Sugar," Luke exclaimed opening the app before anyone could protest.

"Hello," they heard a familiar voice greet. Suddenly everyone was crowding around Luke and his phone.

"Sugar! Now I can talk to you anytime!" Luke exclaimed holding the phone closer to his face. Gabriel smacked the back of his head but moved closer still.

"Move the phone back fucker and let her see something more than your fucking face." Luke rolled his eyes dramatically but did as his friend requested.

"Hello Gabriel," Sang greeted. They could tell she was still in a tower sitting on the platform.

"Hey Trouble, what have you been up to?" Gabe asked her. The others dispersed around the room getting the stuff they needed for class. But every single one of them was still focused on the conversation between their brothers and the small girl.

"I have been using the internet to learn more about your world," she stated. They all shared looks and smalls smiles at her enthusiasm. "Is everyone there?"

"Everyone but Doc and Mr. B," Luke replied panning the camera around the room. She greeted them all remembering everyone's name.

"What are you all getting ready for?" she asked after Luke turned the camera back on himself and Gabe.

"We have school in like fifteen minutes," Luke told her doing his best to look devastated. Suddenly his face brightened. "But if you're lonely, I could stay and talk with-"

North walked behind him and quickly cuffed him on the back of the head.

"You are not skipping class." Luke rubbed the back of his head and glared at his brother.

"Would you people stop abusing me?!" Before anyone could answer a small giggle was heard that made everyone pause. The sound cut off when the silenced stretched on. Silas quickly snatched the phone.

"You should laugh more often aggele mou."

"We need to be leaving or we'll be late for class," Kota announced gaining everyone's attention. He took the phone from Silas who went to grab his bag.

"I read about school. It's where you learn new things, right?" Sang asked him as he moved toward the door.

"Yes, that is basically what it is. I can tell you more about it later if you want," he said not wanted to hang up on the girl but they needed to head to class. They didn't need to give McCoy anything that he could use against them.

"Yes please. Your world is so fascinating," she told him with awe in her voice. She had been researching since they left the factory. She wanted to know everything about the world she was from.

"We'll make sure to call you later. If you notice anything wrong you can alert any of us, okay?" he told her pausing in front of the door.

"Will do, talk to you later." With that the screen went blank and the girl was gone. Kota handed the phone back to Luke before exiting the room. Victor hurried after him and quickly passed him heading toward Mr. B and Sean's office. He needed to deliver their phones before the late bell.