10 - A F***ing Original

"You guys need to Sang to the tower, now!" Victor told them urgently. Nathan, Gabriel, and Sean were doing their best but VOLTO seemed to have sent out an entire army to fight them. Two blocks corner Gabe pushing him down another path. He dropped from sight as Sang focused on the tower yards away from her.

Nathan was trying to fight this crab looking thing while Sean was dealing with a few flying hornets. Overall they were winning just not fast enough.

"The trains have two minutes until collision," Victor's voice was panicked. VOLTO was trying to force two electronically controlled trains to collide. One of which was carrying a poisonous gas which when released upon the explosion would widen the impact range significantly. They couldn't allow that to happen.

Seeing her chance, Sang darted forward. She breathed a sigh of relief as she entered the tower. Entering the code she could hear cheers coming from the factory room.

"Tower deactivated," she told them. She walked out of the tower just as the boys finished the last of the monsters.

"Where is Gabe?" she asked looking around before anyone could answer her, Victor brought the boys back to the real world. Kota was waiting at the scanners with Luke and North ready to help his brothers. Nathan and Sean stepped out of the scanners looking exhausted but solid on their feet. Kota helped Sean to the elevator while North grabbed Silas.

Luke shouted in surprise at seeing his best friend passed out in the bottom of the scanner. He quickly raced to him, Sean not far behind him.

"Gabe, wake up!" Luke panicked holding his unresponsive friend. Sean checked Gabe's pulse and found it to be strong.

"He's probably just exhausted. Let's get him back to the apartment." With Kota's help, Luke carried Gabe to the elevator and they rushed out of the factor and to Owen and Sean's apartment.

"What's going on? Is Gabe okay?" Sang asked Victor.

"He was unconscious in the scanner when he came back. He will be fine after he sleeps some," he told her trying to not make her worry. She had enough to deal with being trapped in a virtual world and all.

"Okay, tell him to call me when he wakes up." He promised that he would before hanging up with her.

Sang was worried

Sang was worried. She tried to be rational and listen to Victor's words but for some reason she couldn't stop herself from worrying about Gabriel. He had been to Lyoko before, multiple times, and this had never happened to any of them. Even when they were devirtualized by the monsters, they had never passed out.

With too much energy to stay in the tower, she decided to head out and wander around. The tower was just deactivated so VOLTO would be quiet for at least a little while.