Chapter 7

♤♤♤

Stella Ryana's POV

Eight years has passed. The time flies so fast while my life was still a mess. Broken and can't be fixed back. I was a useless piece in this world. An everyone's burden and a trash. How I wish I was not born. Maybe I was evil in the past for letting my fate suffer too much. I lost something important to me and I wasted someone important to me. Still I can't remember those fragments of memories stolen away from. I lost my light in my dark world. I gave away Pilo for the thought I'm going to die. How I really wish I must have die in that moment. Iy864434 was ready to die. I accepted it. I gave Pilo away and it kkjk7 my heart a million times but it was for the good I'm gonna die sooner or later but I survived. I was so regretful for surviving or giving Pilo away.

According to Kuya Tino when I passed out. I was rushed to the hospital. I was fighting death at the time. The cancer cells was spreading contagiously. The tumor was removed through surgery. I almost die during the operation when the monitor show flat line but I was revived. The operation went successful but still there were cancer cells left. I've undergone chemotherapies, radiotherapies and any medical treatment for cancer. I was so weak and languish at the time. I was really hoping to die. I prayed everynight that the I'm not gonna wake up the next day but still every next day I can still open my eges. My mind was hoping to die contrary to my body who keeps fighting to live.

Until the doctor said frankly the operation caused serious damage in my health and it does not help me minimize the risk of dying but it miximizes it but it was a miracle that the cancer was gone in a blink of eye. The hospital administration can't explain hiw it happens. It was indeed a miracle they said.

I kept asking my self if it was a miracle? A miracke or a portent of a wasted life? I was crying everyday and everynight. Why do I have to live I gave away Pilo because I now I'm gonna die and now I'm going to live but this time full of regret of giving Pilo away.

But I forced myself to stand up and to repay Ate Lita and Kuya Tino's gratitude. I'm not the one who sacrificed but also them. They sell their properties and they were drown to debts just to afford my medical expenses. They find out that I gave Pilo away and they were so dissappointed of me but slowly they tend to understand my reasons and they accepted it.

My gratitude towards was way to big. I want to repay it not with just kindness only but also in terms of financial. I was seeking for job with high salary but I'm not qualified. I didn't even know of I graduated or not. So I don't have any choice but to work at a workplace with good salary. Until I found this Bar, Lure. It is a high end bar located in the city. And the good thing is they were searching for a waitress and I applied for but with hesitation because this work is seen as a dirty work but I don't have any choice so I worked there after 6 years of being a cancer patient, broke, and depressed.

It was so uncomfortable working and moving around with a skimpy shorts and lingerie bra on top with strange men who keeps slapping and touching my but I get used to it. All I have to was to serve drinks and entertain costumer to buy drinks. Being a bar waitress for two years I was not touched by someone who attempted because I kept on refusing them.

The night before this night I was thinking to level up from being waitress. I don't have an inspiration to live. I am a nobody's concern  aside Kuya Tino and Ate Lita. I just want to waste my wasted life. Do anything normally that does not done by a normal people. For how many years I was living so plain and neutral. No emotions my be seen on soul. I was living in the world for died reasons. All I'm going to do to make a mark on this world before I leave is to please people through pleasuring them. With that I filled their desire, I will earn money and I can feel a contentment that I had a use in this world. This will be my life a helpless woman. I am going to be an escort. An escort to a old businessman, politician, druglords, etc.

Ate Lita and Kuya Tino scolded me with my decision making in life. I cried while explaining my reasons to them but they were so hard. But I was so strong-willed to this. I was willing to watse my life. I smiled bitterly.

And now I was in Lure. Fixing myself putting a heavy make-up to hide the real and natural me. I will be my otherself. After I fixed my make-up and hair. I put the star nipple patch in my two nipples. Then I wear the scanty lingerie covering a few percentage of my feminine parts. Lastly I slipped my long and flawless legs in a  knee-high black leather boots.

I looked at myself in the mirror. It was far away from the common Stella everyone knew it was the new Stella Ryana Haravejo who seeking purpose in the world. I smiled at the reflection I have seen. This is it I'm gonna do it. I practices dancing in a pole like a wild animal craving for sex during my bar waitress day so today the whole world will feast with my body. Everyone will witness the most naked of me.

This body will not be anymore mine once I revealed myself in the stage it will be property ofevery men who crave for lust and desire. I'm going to be whore, prostitute, bitch, cacotte, call girl, harlot, hustler, escort and if by any chance a mistress.

I was behind of the thick gold curtains waiting for my dance. I will the grande finale today. The first performer danced while hungry crowd of men were shouting and screaming with their eyes open wide avoiding to miss a single movement of the performer.

The gay manager suddenly abrupted "Girls! Dance properly make sure every guest will have be hard enough. And make sure to dance properly also because we have a big costumer who just entered the club!" The women where smiling and giggling akming to catch the big fish outside. "Dance sexily. Sedce him to have a big catch this night. Big catch means big money. And an add on he handsome and still young." And the last statement of the gay manager made everyone giggled and smiled like a dog. Until the second performer performed then the third, fourth, fifth and so on and so forth. Until the second to the last performer performed their performance. A few minutes later I heard a huge clapping of the crowd. This means it was my turn.

I stand from tbe comfy lip shaped sofa and went outside the curtain. The stage was so dim making sure to lgiht up when it started to create a grand intro. The music started with a slow tempo. The lights were slowly lighting making a soft glow in the stage. I moved and swayed my butt with my arms following the gentle rhythm of the music. The crowd were cheering and most of the men were standing below the stage just to get near to me. I faced them and I walked sexily towards the pole. As I walk I makr sure that my breast, butt and curves were emphasized as I took a step. I climbed the pole applying the technique and moves I learned. I made sure that the crowd were seduced and tempted to touch my curves.

I kept dancing on the pole following the increasing tempo and intensity of the music. The I look back away from the crowd and unclapsed the tiny lingerie making my breast bounce with its freedom. I faced the audience I can see desire and raw lust in their eyes. All of their eyes were focused on my two round breast. Except from the two men who was stunned and the other one was frowning but I continued dancing in the pole while the star were covering my nipples. I danced sexily seducting every crowd who's watching. Old, young, ugly and handsome. Until the music slowly faded away. I stopped pole dancind jumped to stand on  the stage. My flawless breast bounced. I picked the bills that was thrown by the men while I was dancing. It was indeed an easy work. I just danced like a whore and earned a huge ammount of money.

I quickly went at the dressing and changed for a a lingerie with ample ammount of fabric to cover my feminine part but still some parts were not covered yet. I was busy retouching my make-up when Jolina our gay manager interrupted "Make it quick Stella you have a costumer. He's a European billionaire." I nodded and do a final fixing with myself. I went outside the dressing and went in the area were men drank alcohol and played the girls they paid. Jolina pointed the sofa were there 3 old European men drank their drink.

I strode towards them and greeted them a good evening. The huge old guy invited me to have a sit in the middle and I gladly accepted it. I entertained and drank alcohol with them. I felt their hand caressing my legs and a hand cupped my breast. When the old guy in green polo shirt said "Let's continue this somewhere private. Honey are you go for a foursome?" I smiled at them. Then the two old men went outside and I was carried by the one in green polo shirt. We are heading towards the exit when a baritone voiced stopped. As I heard his voice it sent shivers down to my spine and made my heart leap.

"Put her down!?"

♤♤♤