Chapter 17

Stella Ryana's POV

Pain was all over my body every muscle was in sore as I woke up again that I the first thing I saw was the pure white ceiling and the fluorescent light. With that no doubt I was in a hospital. The last thing I remembered was I fainted at the penthouse in front of Alexander.

I tilted my head in every direction I can glance searching for Alexander's presence but I failed no sign that he was here but the television was on. Maybe he was here the yesterday or the past days.

The television channel was on a live soccer team. I watched the game but my throat was getting dry. I was so thirsty and there was no water beside me aside from a basket of fruits. I was about to stand when somebody interrupted.

"Don't move it's not good for you. Just stay and lay at the bed." He said coldly that sent shiver to my spines it was cold. I obeyed him and stayed at the bed.

"Where have you been?" I asked him not looking in his eyes.

"It's not your business. Your business was only to pleasure me. And it must only be me no other men should share what I paid for." He was back with the topic again.

"I told you that he was just asking how's my life nothing more nothing less." I defended myself since it was true.

"Hugging? He can asked it but with hug? Don't tell me he can ask how your life was during both of you are naked and doing wild sex on the bed." He said sarcastically while his eyes were continuously glaring at me and wanted me to die.

"Nothing happened. He hugged me as friend after we part our ways! And how dare you feel me like one of you said! It was only you! And the time you bought me it was my first time and first day to be a whore, escort, prostitute or any words you want to name on me!" I was on the edge of crying but I forced myself not to cry.

"And who's child are you carrying?" I was taken back. What child I was carrying. It was hard to process it my mind.

"WHOSE CHILD ARE YOU CARRYING!?" This time he shouted too loud that I can be hear three rooms away from here. I gulped and terror was visible in my eyes.

I am pregnant.

The tears I hold back were now streaming down. I was crying in a silent manner but in my state pain was seen on face and every tear drops were the numbers of suffering I felt. I was shocked I'm pregnant. Again a baby was about to develop inside me. A life was created out of raw lust and the greed of money. This baby deserves a pure cause why he or she was created. This baby doesn't deserve he/she was born out of pure lust and the necessity of money.

"It's yours Alexander." I said then I looked into his eyes. Those eyes who always loathed me.

"It's not mine. It is from you other costumers" It was hard slap on my being.

"It's yours Alexander. No one had touched me besides you. It's you own blood." I was blubbing uncontrollably when he strongly gripped my shoulder that it will surely leave bruises.

"KEEP THIS ON YOUR MIND WOMAN. I BOUGHT YOU TO FUCK NOT BECOME FATHER OR PRODUCER OF YOUR SHITTY BABIES!" I was lost of words. It was true but what his last statement was intolerable.

"HOW DARE YOU!?" I shouted out of fresh pain that squeezes and clenches my heart.

"Yes Stella I can dare anything what I wanted to do on you since I bought." He imposed on me that he owned me. I was his property. I'm controlled by him. I wanted to argue but I was frail with my emotion. I was physically, emotionally, and mentally weak, anytime I my body will decide not to wake up the next morning. I was being pessimistic because being optimistic will do no changes everything will just be the same useless, lifeless, and plain.

"I don't want that shit Stella. Even thou that baby of yours will be born but the baby will live with your shadows, your mistake and it will be useless and purposeless same as who was his/her mother and it is you Stella a piece of useless whore." He stormed outside and closed the door harshly. He was so ruthless and insensitive.

But everything he said was right. He described what exactly I am. He didn't made me feel it he made me realize it. How purposeless I am. I was in void of emotion. I stood up from the bed weakly. I removed everything that was attached to me. The dextrose, needles, life monitors, etc. I walked blankly towards the door.

The cold door knob met my bare palms. I twisted it down making the door opened. I continued walking. While blood was dripping from my wrist due to the needle of the dextrose that I removed in harsh manner.

The hospital staffs seem to be bothered with my present but the good thing was they didn't interrupt me. I was still walking around the in deep thoughts. Every time I took step my bare feet felt the cold tiles. It was exactly the same what will happen to me later. Cold

I was walking for 10 minutes until I found a gloomy stairs. It was dark and deep. I took few steps until the I was standing at the first tread of the stair.

I don't want this life. I wanted to stop this already. I'm so tired already. I've been ready before but I was doubtful but this time I am determined and desperate to die.

I am sorry baby but you'll have to go with mommy. Mommy will make sure that we will be happy in the afterlife. No one will treat you low. You will be loved not hated. In this world you will be always pulled down. Judge and criticize you. No one will protect you. You don't deserve to live like that baby.

I've been trying my hardest to prove the purpose of my existence but I failed. I always failed. I was left behind always. It will be always me who will stay low and underneath everyone. I have done my best. I showed my best to the world but it was always the least. I am nothing. I am the forgotten.

I will be always the forgotten nothing in this world.

STELLA! Somebody shouted but I was so sure it was Alexander.

I glanced at him and waved my hand as a sign of good bye. A tear escaped from my eyes as I mouthed good bye to him. I took my step and intentionally unbalanced myself.

Everything was in slow-motion. The nurses were all shocked, a doctor made gesture to save me and Alexander was running towards me. I smiled at them sadly but I was contented. Until I felt strong impact hit my shoulder, back, head and everything was turned black

Good Bye