Chapter 13

♤♤♤

Alexander's POV

Work has been my first priority like I was made only to work. Reading unending files, typing an infinite e-mail, attending an eternal void meeting and meeting boring clients. I was tired yet I was dedicated to my company De Valle Hotel and Casino and De Valle Shipping Lines.

I was engrossed with working since I saw her. Work has been my escape for days. Escape of being blissful in brutality and sadism. I was about to leave work when my secretary arrived, Alison Cruz.

"Mr. De Valle I would like to inform you that Mr. Suriyako had arrives from Japan to discuss your partnership with him. He want a meeting now as soon as possible." He said in professional manner.

"Said to him that the meeting will be set tomorrow first on the morning." I said to Alison. He is a male secretary. I don't want a female secretaries because they were ogling me the whole instead of making the assigned work to them. Useless shit.

"But Mr. Suriyako said he will find another company who can prioritez them." Mr. Suriyako is a big catch in the business world. He owned Suriyako Technologies a famous appliance brand, technologist, and more. He is our potential client. If I'll not meet him by this day I will loss a hundred million dollar so I was forced to meet him and set a side the dinner with Stella.

"Alison tell him the location of the meeting. Check you e-email I sent it few second ago" I said and made my way to my Bugatti Veyron.

Mr. Suriyakl tackled and mentioned some of the international recognition they gathered. It was so boring but I have to keep up myself and pretend to listen.

Mr. Suriyako was too demanding. He was demmandig. Requesting snything he wants. He was a cagey business man making sure every decision waa right.

It was really hard to make Mr. Suriyako approve and accept for company partnership. He kelt on aski for the income rate, growth rate, production rate, investment rate and etc.

But in the end Mr. Suriyako was impressed with the company's status. He gladly signed the 5 years contract. The meeting was successful. I was about to go home when I remembered the dinner with Stella. I looked at my wirst watch that revealed the time. It 6:30 PM. I said to her 6:00 PM and now I was late.

I rode my Bugatti Veyron and stepped on the accelerator making the car travels fast. Until I was stucked into a monsterous traffic. The car was moving slowly. It seems to move 2 meters per minute.

I reached the hotel and strode towards my penthouse and used the the private elevator. I twisted the door knob and hear the noise of a television showing the National American Football Competion. 'Stella watches sport channnel' I thought. Stella was not a fan of sport but it might be part of her act.

As I reached the living room I saw Stella soundly sleeping on the couch. Her sleeping position was not ergonomic friendly. I poked her shoulders wanting her to open her eyes. From this time I shaked her shoulder with stronger intensity. She moved a little and sat on the couch. Stretching her arms wide and rubbing her own tired eyes. Then she stilled.

"I'm so sorry Alexander I fell asleep. Have you ate dinner?" She blurted the first line. After she calmed she asked me kindly.

I shaked my head letting her know I haven't ate dinner.

"Where do you wan't to eat?" She asked

"Outside. Let's go now because I made a reservation at the restaurant near the rural areas.

We were heading towards the exit and went at the parking lot where his car had been placed. He sat on the driver seat while I sat on the front seat. The first fifteen minutes of thw whole ride was silent when Alexander started the topic.

"How was your life Stella?" I asked her with the thought of myself that I looked like craving for answers.
She seems taken back from the question. Until she cleared her throat and answered.

"Life experience was not a good story when you'll ask me but since you asked..." She stayed silent for a few second thinking where she can start telling the story.

"I had a husband before he is..." My mind was racing with different thought and a part of me wanted her to answer me as her wife but everything shattered when she mentioned the name "Jason Haravejo"

"But he died in a car accident but an angel was given to me by him. A baby was born my last remembrance of Jason. Pilo Rios Haravejo was my baby's name but the fate was against me." They had family? Stella had built her own family without me.

"I loved Pilo more than my life that's why I have to do this. I gave Pilo to someone I do not know a stranger. I gave her with my own reason. For his future." She was on the verge of crying but she holding it. She gulped just to ease her emotion

"I felt useless the world that I decided to be am escort slash prostitute slash whore. I was lucky that you were my very first costume" She said in a low voice with her heads down. While she said happily said. I don't if it was joke but it seems she's serious.

We arrived at the place. The place was great and majestic it was still the same when the proposal. Alexander walked first while I followed.

"Reservation under Mr. De Valle?" He nodded and we followed the staff

She and I took our respective seats. After a few minutes the food arrives it seem a feast. We ate the whole feast and I was having a tasitng each viand had been served. After dining we decided to go home. I was so tired yet I forced my eyes to open it wide but Stella had slept on the car.

I slightly slapped her face waking her up from her quick sleep "Wake up were here at the hotel." She moved slightly and went outside the car.

We are heading now towards the penthouse. As I opened the door of the penthouse it revealed an adorable child, an 8 year boy.

My baby was here. My life is here

♤♤♤