Chapter 12

♤♤♤

Stella Ryana's POV

Next day I woke up the same time as I woke up yesterday but this day was different from yesterday. The day felt strange and wrong. While Alexander was thrusting his way in and out. That made my sleepiness fade and replaced by pleasure.

We changed our position just the same as yesterday. He sat at the edge of the bed while I sat on his lap facing the huge mirror in front of us that showed me our reflection. He positioned his shaft on my entrance and thrusted all the the way in. It was so erotic. We were moving with the same rhythm. Until we reach the climax. It was fantastic despite from the strange feeling I felt inside. He rolled in the bed while hugging me and his shaft was inside me. But after removing his inside me. He stood up from the bed and wore his boxer. He went out of the room leaving no word to me.

I heard that someone was talking outside the room. We have a guest in the living room. I heard a group of men talking outside. I overheard their conversation but I can't hear it clearly. They were laughing and talking about someone but what I clearly heard was Alexander.

"I'm done. Who goes-" I did't hear what he is about to say. He might minimized his voice. Fear consumed me quickly. Every nerve in me was shaking. I felt something danger. I gathered my clothes but when I was about to a cloth to cover my nakedness the door opened. I immediately covered my breast and sex with my hands

It revealed a three men. Alexander was at their back while the two men stared at me leaving no second that avoid their eyes on me. They stared like I was a piece of meat and they were the carnivores who's ready to attack it's prey.

"Her body was really voloptous." The man in white t-shirt said. It seems to he is Alexander's friend.

"I want to fuck her bruh." The man in green shirt told Alexander in fervor state.

"Make it quick. I paid her for me not for you but ok.  Just use protection." Alexander said to his friends. The two men was ecstatic while I was terrified with the thought.

I know I was prostitute but when Alexander bought my whole being. I only wanted him. I have this unfamilliar feeling eveytime our skin touches. It was like fireworks on the sky. My spine shivers, heart leaped, and war inside my stomach. I only wanted him. He should be the only one touching myself.

But those shattered into pieces when he permitted someone to touch me. Someone who will be inside me. I ran towards the door while covering my nakedness but Alexander stopped me.

"Pleasure them. I paid for you. You must follow the the contract. I said that you will always follow orders from me." He said with authority then pushed me to the bed. I stumbled with the force he applied.

"But-" I was about to reason out my thought when he abruptly said.

"What's the purpose of you being a slut? Isn't it to pleasure men. Go and pleasure my friends." He smirked and his friend the same too. I hugged myself and silently cried. While I heard someone unbuckle their belts. i saw Alexander left the room and now his friends were naked heading towards me.

"Open up your legs wide baby." The man who was in white shirt said. He had a gun tattoo on his appendix. But I didn't followed.

While the man who was on green shirt lied on the bed. He carried me making lie on  his bare chest. "I'll take his anal and you take his sex."