Chapter 6

♤♤♤

Alexander's POV

It's been more than a year since that happened. I did everything just to get rid off her in my system for a year. I dated and fucked different girls. I often change then every month or once I was bored with them. They want fuck then I'll give them plain fuck just plain no strings attached. If they showed emotion it means good bye.

I made myself busy with work. Everyday I hold ballpen and face a bunch of office papers and everynight I hold asses and fucked girls. After what happened a year ago. I decided stay in my resthouse. I rather stay there than our house because every corners of our house remind me of her, her scent, motion and everything.

I can officially say that I got rid of her but everytime I think about his angelic face. I liked to smash every small details of her facial bones and dissect her curves. It seems that my body craves for a vengeful act against her. Everytime I saw someone like her or things that reminds me of her my blood boils like a lava and ready to explode.

But for a year. I haven't seen her even her shadow. She seems to be hiding from me or married the man she said she love. She maybe happy with the shit. Having a happy family with two or more kids running at the backyard. She might smiling genuinely with that Jason not like when she's with me she was just forced and pressured. Her acts, thoughts and bullshits.

I was busy with my shipping company known as the largest shipping company in the Asia and starting to build a name in worldwide hotel chains and casino. This stuff made me busy. This is a good diversion from her. And my parents Antonio De Valle and Lilly De Valle were pressuring to get married again and they advices me to pick a women who is far from Stella. They loathed Stella after what happened. They treated her like she was their daughter but she cheated on me in exchange by leaving. Since then Stella's name and everything about was forbidden to be mention at the De Valle Mansion. They believed that she was a cunning bitch. She's really a bitch.

I was heading towards the family mansion with my Bugatti Veyron. I was entering the village when the village guard greeted me.

"Good evening Sir Alexander." The village guard made a salute.

I nod at them and quickly drove away from the guard house to the mansion. The huge gates opened and the security made a salute again. I psrked my car in the circumferrential road where the double automatic mahogany door faces. Before I have touched the door knob the door bell rang once until until it was followed by an annoying repition of the door bell sound. I signaled the guard to
stop and let me handle the situation.

As I go nearer to the gates an unfamilliar sound filled my ears. As i went nearer it became more annoying. I quickly opened the gate but I saw nothing but the neighbor's houses. I felt annoyed for wasting my time.

I went inside the house and the family staffs greeted me a good evening. I went to the dining area where the 12 seating dinning table was elegantly prepared. In not a longer time my family and the guest arrives chatting with their own topic. Dad sat on the the frontmost and middle chair screaming his authorative aura while Mom sat on the first chair in right row beside her is Alyana De Valle, my sister. While on the left row the two Cordova took their seats Enrique and Levita Cordova beside them is Cassandra Cordova. While I sat beside my sister and infront of Cassandra.

"Good evening everyone. I'm so happy we all gathered here in simple yet special dinner. Were so happy for both our son and daughter's decision. To get married. Were all here for the small gathering for official announcement of the union of De Valles and Corodovas. Alexander De Valle and Cassandra Cordova are enggaged!" Dad said happily. He then raise his glass of wine. "Cheers everyone congratulation to our son and daughter." He added and sat again on his chair. Yes, I'm getting marriend after all years of being crashed she lift me up. She was my ex-girlfriend before marrying Stella. I reconciled with her a month ago when I was at New York and I met her at the same time in high end restaurant when I and she was dining alone there and then we agreed to have a joint dinner. Since then we've been always seeing each other. She helped me move on quickly. The day before yesterday we had a simple dinner I rented the whole place and filled the place with roses. After dinner I proposed to her. I gave her a Swarovski enggagement ring.

After dinner I grabbed Cassandra and kissed her gently with passion and burning desire. She kissed me back moving with same rhythm and giving with an equivalent intensity. I carried her with fervor to the bed. She was placed in the soft bed covered with linen. She's so innocent and fragile. I removed my white polo leaving my upper body naked.

I kissed her torridly. My hands travelled inside her thin dress reaching for her round bossom. I cupped it while kissing her jaw. In one swift motion she's half naked already with a bra and panty covering her femine parts. I quickly unclapsed her bra revealing her perfect round bossom with her pink nipples on top of it. I flicked her nipple with my left hand. While my kisses went down from her jaw down to neck and next is her rich bossom. I was barely facing her nipples ready to grab and savage it with my tongue. I licked her nipples making her moan in ectasy.

My mouth was playing with her left nipple while my hands now are making sensual touch in her curves. I touched her core covered with the thin fabric of her underwear. I tore the little fabric remaining. She was so beautiful like a goddess. I touched her core making her body arched and release a soft gasp. I was playing her feminine core with my finger in a circular motion. She was moaning every touch and my finger met her clitoris. I thrust my finger finger in a swift motion.

"Ahhhhhhh" She made a long moan then I thrust my fingers in and out making it curl inside to touch her most sensitive part. She moaned everytime I thrust my hand inside her. And I abruptly stopped making her face frown for making her pleasure hang.

My head went down until I was facing her feminine part. I licked her core. It was so sweet and satisfying. She then grabbed my hair making my head move towards the direction she desire. I was licking and thrusting my tongue. She was moaning and moving up and down opposite to the movement of my tongue to met my my mouth and core. She was moaning.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" She moaned when I felt a sweet densed liquid flowing in my mouth. Her fluid was so sweet. I removed my pants then my boxer afterwards. My hard and long shaft sprang free when I removed the last cloth I wore. She was shaking and waiting to regain her drained energy when I kissed her. This time I can see lust and desire in her eyes I kissed her until she made a sensual touch in my shaft. I groaned in pleasure. I shove his hand and in one swift motion I thrust my shaft inside her making her moan and cry. I didn't move for while waiting for her to adjust and ease the rippening pain she must be feeling right now.

I moved slowly after she adjusted. Until I moved faster adjusting the rhythm. I was groaning and she was moaning. I thrust faster. She moved meeting my thrust in and out.

"I'm coming Xander." She said while heavily breathing.

"Come with me Cass." I said making the tempo faster. I felt a tickling sensation so I moved faster and she so too. I was near. I moved faster that our union of our body made a flapping sound. I was coming and I removed my shaft quickly and load my release on her stomach. She come at the same time with me.

"Fix yourself Cass." I said and strode away from the room where Cass is. I was heading towards the living room when I met Dad at the hallway.

"There you are. Where's Cass?" He asked.

"She went at the CR. She doesn't feel good Dad." I lied to Dad.

"Ok." Dad seems not to believe my lie but he didn't asked me any questions

"And Xander. We have an unexpected guest this night. He is at the living room. Once you'll find out you'll be ecstatic specially when you see him." I have no idea. I'm not expecting any guest to come. So I went to the living room quickly.

I was surprised.

I was really surprised.

It is me.

♤♤♤