Chapter 9

♤♤♤

Stella Ryana's POV

It was really hard to pretend to be a strong-willed woman. I was fighting with this mysterious guy but he was really handsome. He's hazel brown eyes, brown wavy hair, pointed nose, pink lips, sharp jaw, 5'o clock beard and his perfect built. He was an Adonis. He pulled me away from those old men and offered himself to by costumer. It was my lucky night that my first costumer was indeed a big catch a handome, young and rich man.

The ride was silent and no one dared to make a topic. While we were heading towards his desired location I can't stop my self from trembling in fear because it is my first the fierce me was gone. Those strong walls fall apart. I was getting pale when the distance might get nearer. I was hesitant this time but I have to think of the money I'll earn after this. After the long suffocating suffocating ride we arrived at 5 star hotel. We entered the grand lobby. I felt belittled with attir skimpy short, spaghetti strap top, and a heels. I looked like a whore. While the man was booking for a room the girl receptionist can't stop at glaring at me and threw disgusting look. After he booked a room he was given a key with room number on it. We ride an elevator and he clicked the button of the uppermost part of the hotel.

When we arrived at the room I can't stop myself from turning around and appreaciated everything in the room. The room was filled with Victorian furnitures colored with gold and white. The place was like a castle in Victorian eras and it had huge glass window for an overviews of the city. It was so elegant and classy.

"Hey bitch please me." The man reprimanded. We haven't yet have a formal introduction he seems not to care. I don't know what do first if I'm going to strip or else so I stayed in my position.

"Can't you hear me!? Tsk." He growled at me and kissed me harshly. I kissed him. The kisses were to violent as it savages my mouth. He was kissing me out of his lust and anger. I kissed him back with the same intensity he gave but his his kisses were so wild and harsh. Every time he deepened the kissed I tasted me metal ravishing motion of our lips. I felt his tongue poking my lips seekingaaàaàal for its entrance. I parted my lips to give his tongue a free path.

Our tongues met halfway and skillfully battled sensually. While he  was ravishing my mouth he tore my every piece of clothes I wore and leaved nothing but my bare skin. His skillfull hand explored every parts of me memorizing every details and curves of my body. He caressed my bossom and flicked my hardened nipples. I let out a soft moan.

"Moan my name slut." He whispered in my that made me feel an unfamilliar feeling. But I stayed moaning without his name.

He slapped me harshly. I felt a stinging pain in my cheek. I knew I left a red hand mark. I lone tear escaped from my eye that made me sob. "I said moan my name it's just easy to day Alexander pretentious bitch" He groaled then he kissed my jaw down to my breast.

"These are mine. Mine only." He flicked my nipplewith his hand and the other was played with his sinful tongue.

"Xander Ahhhhhhh." I let out a soft moan with his name making him smirk gorgeously. He continued flicking, nipping, and licking my nipples. While doing some sinful plays in my upper body his one hand went down and cupped my sex. He made a circular motion that made me moan. In a swift motion he thrusted her finger in my core that made arched. and my pupils dilated. My mind was in ecstasy and it was corrupted with raw lust. He thrusted his hand in and out making it curl inside that made jolted in pleasure. He thrusted his hand while I was moaning like a wanton woman.

"Ahhhhhhh Xander faster please." I cried out in pleasure. He was thrusting his fingers fast yet pleasurable. He was thrusting long musculine finger. He added two fingers that made it three. Three fingers were penetrated in sex.