Chapter 6

Sorry if this chapter is really short. It's more of a filler chapter in some ways. The song is 'Antidote' by St. Vincent. It's from the Twilight Saga movies.

So now, we're all waiting on the main floor, lingering around for news from Esme, who's currently "investigating" what happened.

Gun shots ring out from upstairs, and shoes pound on the wooden floor. We all scuttle away from the stairs as something strangely-shaped rolls down them. Lauren walks up to it, and instantly breaks into tears. I hug her from behind and look away, tears pricking my eyes. There lay a familiar face's head, ripped clean off the body. It was one of our newest recruits, Jessica. She was one of the Warriors in the pack.

"That was great everyone! Lauren, your reaction and protectiveness was superior. Katy, you could've been a little more defensive towards the "intruder" in our house. Very good! Off to the locker rooms for training this morning! Gamma's are taking the trail around the pack territory with Kim, and Warriors will be on the obstacle course today. Good luck!" The whole floor empties of all the 'terrified' supernaturals and I'm left standing there, my hands clenched into fists.

"That was a drill, and you couldn't be bothered to tell me!" I yell into the camera, smashing the lens, and storming off towards the girl's lockers.

................................................................

Sorry about the short chapter, but its a filler.

Katy does have a sharp temper, so i'd suggest not messing with her anytime soon.