Chapter 28

This book is getting long!

"You shouldn't be around me tonight, Katy."

"That's why she'll be with us till tomorrow morning. Ladies, grab your blankets and pillows, and head to my room.
♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️

"Which color?" Lauren holds up two colors of nail polish bottles.

I let Selena choose for me, and I end up with blue fingernails.
The rest of the night consists of pillow fights (ends with Kim yelling at us from downstairs), an H2o Just Add Water marathon, and finally crashing at 12am.
♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️

I wake up to an intense, but building heat in my core. The girls start sniffing the air, and look at me. "It has started. Stay away from all of the unmated males today, otherwise they may take advantage of your weakened state and ravage you."

"I don't get why I must go into heat for my birthday."

"Breakfast calls. Ignore the pain for today." Lauren says, slipping into something more appropriate.

"What's on the menu?" I ask.

"The birthday girl can have anything she truly desires. Come on, let's go downstairs. I can hear your stomach growling." I change into a pair of jeans, a beaded horse shirt, and black paddock boots that I was given. Selena and Elizabeth are dressed in something similar to my outfit, while Lauren had changed into black jeans, a flowy tank top, and brown cowboy boots.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I ask we descend the stairs, and into the kitchen.

"A trail ride up to the other side of the forest, and hopefully a picnic." The four of us sit at a table with three other girls. My eyes roam the dining room, looking for Tristan.

"What would you like, miss?" Sabrina, the head waitress, holds out a notepad and joys down our drink choices.

"Chocolate milk, please." She returns seconds later with our drinks, and everyone immediately starts ordering. I ask for some blueberry pancakes and bacon. A steaming plate of blueberry pancakes is set in front of me.

♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️
This chapter is a mess, but next chapter is for all the equestrians reading this book.